Thread: How can I solve the wireless mouse 3500 driver problem?

How can I solve the wireless mouse 3500 driver problem?

I purchased the 3500 mouse three months ago at best buy , i inserted into my Windows 7 64 bit computer and performed very well in the beginning, but the driver setup for the Nano transceiver does not install correctly, but it is still working until i restart the whole system. If i tried to install the Intell-i-point software for windows 7 (x64) the install prevented upto 10 percent of the method, encounters an error, and the mouse stops performing well.(because the Error code 1603 has been generated) ahead of that there is a update for the mouse which is compatible for the windows too, although if attempt to update it, it not succeeds, and mouse discontinue to work also. so as to get the mouse working once more i have to physically use the keyboard to uninstall the nano transceiver v2.0 setup, restart, and it works again. Another problem is while i am playing battlefield bad company 2, i cannot able to program the wheel to choose the next and last weapon correctly except i spin it truly fast. The game utilizes the similar axis which makes it hard to alter weapons. So anyone have suggestion then help me out.

Re: How can I solve the wireless mouse 3500 driver problem?

I think that you must check the Nano transceiver driver setup properly. Because this driver is specially use for the wireless mouse which you need to connect with the system. So I think that Nano transceiver driver is not properly installed inside your computer because the driver which you selected may not be the same version which the operating system needed. So that why so are facing such problem in the mouse that it fails to start. So my suggestion is that try to update the driver which will be compatible with the windows 7. You will able to get this driver from any of the official website.

You have a problem while changing the weapons playing the game I also faced the similar problem while playing the game. But I faced the problem in Bad Company 1 where I cannot able to change the weapons whenever I needed or sometimes when I change the weapons the system just hangs for a while then again resume the game. So I download the patch for this problem. I hope that patch with newer version may help you out to solve the problem while swapping the game.

I have yet been occurring driver problems from this device. The new intellimouse of the version 8.0 its software doesn't not install and builds the mouse not work, just previous, and used the similar steps as previously mentioned above. Windows updates yet do not exercise well, and i should forever uninstall drivers through keyboard to use once more. The subject where windows can’t begin the device related to registry still subsist and effort to fix doesn't not perform well either. Is my merely answer to return to the retailer or restart the process, uninstall in an endless loop? So anyone have any suggestion how can I able to solve this so please reply to me as soon as possible I m getting frustrated by this problem.

I had no difficulty while utilizing this wireless mouse on my laptop. I inserted its usb adapter in the USB port and it was recognized right away by Windows 7. For better control, I downloaded the Intellipoint software which permitted me to regulate numerous parameters as well as scroll speed, tracking speed and button arrangement.The Mobile Mouse 3500 is a sensible option. It have 1 AA battery which can be long last for 8 months. It’s tiny sufficient to compact inside the laptop bag, but big sufficient to feel relaxed in my large size hands. Its laser tracking is exact and perform on the majority surfaces ( except glass or mirrors).

So, I have a related problem. When i bought my microsoft 3500 mouse the drivers automatically installed on my old computer, but nothing happens when I plug it into my new computer(both being windows 7 computers). Is there anywhere I can manually download the drivers