Thread: Windows 7 RTM 64-bit mouse freezes many times in a minute

Windows 7 RTM 64-bit mouse freezes many times in a minute

I have set up the Windows 7 Enterprise RTM on one of our machinery, dual booting by means of XP. The Windows 7 set up is completely clean, but it has an irritating problem of mouse pointer freezing or stumble that is driving me completely mad! Essentially, each 10-15 seconds, the mouse pointer now freezes in position for regarding a second. The computer itself doesn't appear to be locking up however the mouse baton will after that suddenly jumps back about where it be supposed to have been if it didn't freeze up. Please help me.

Re: Windows 7 RTM 64-bit mouse freezes many times in a minute

As you have mentioned that you are using the dual boot with the windows 7 then I think you are getting this issue because you might not having the Windows 7 drivers for the ATI video or they might have been not be updated or from the ATI site which is resulting the aero might not be working accurately. I think you should find some information from the command prompt by using 'perfmon /res' or you can search it into the action center which you can find into the control panel.

I getting the similar trouble on my machine it's driving me fanatical. I contain a Desktop Wireless 7000 from Microsoft, and at initial I consideration it was the mouse drivers however I attempt a USB mouse I include at home and the similar thing stay happening. I am using the system with the following specification:, On Board HD audio and Lan AMD Athlon 64x2 5000 with 4GB Kingston Ram, 800 XFX 9800GT video Card, PCI-E Samsung 320GB SATA II HD, Asus M2A-VM HDMI AMD 690G chipset with System: win7 x64 Hitachi 1TB SATA II HD by means of records Asus SATA DVD-RW drive. Any assist will be respected.

I also getting had the similar trouble. It appears that if you don't close straight in your wireless handset to a USB port on the computer, Windows 7 find puzzled. As soon as I close it in a straight line in, there were no more troubles. I utilize to contain it plugged into a USB center first. This is a hurting since I contain a laptop and at the present I need to plug in two USB wire every time I go away to utilize it but at least I don't find the key say again and freezes mouse.