Thread: Canon 3200F NO 64bit drivers for windows7

Canon 3200F NO 64bit drivers for windows7

Who knows rat would like my canon 3200f win7 under 64 bit operators. Who shared support me with my request. It gets old and also it cannot be required drivers are available to provide. I think there may be a universal driver or if a white is another. So regarding this issue if anybody has any kind of suggestion then please tell me over here. I am just waiting for your replies.

Re: Canon 3200F NO 64bit drivers for windows7

The only possibility is that you use VueScan. I have also, since I also have an old scanner that I wanted to throw out. There are also Silverfast, but since your model is not in the compatibility list. The only restriction is, unfortunately, that you can use the Twain driver installed with VueScan and unfortunately there is no other application which is available over here. This is a great disappointment, but the only possibility.

Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately is not with the program because the VueScan scanners for my drivers need an extra. VueScan works with the Canon 3200F on Windows and Mac OS X. This scanner has to infrared lamp for scanning film. Infrared clean option which can be used to remove dust spots from film scans. It scans with visible light in the first pass and with infrared light in the second pass. You have to install a Canon scanner driver to use this scanner on Windows and Mac OS X. And in this I just advise you to note that the transparency adapter will not work on 64-bit Windows because VueScan uses the WIA interface with Windows x64 and WIA does not support Transparency adapter. So, unfortunately, is as yet no solution probably run out on a new scanner or a multi-unit? obviously not canon supprt more after the bad performance.

I have read all the post which is given over here and regarding this I just want to say that in this I have even run on the XP mode (with the Canon driver and tool) to get. The only piece of hardware, not that Windows 7 was x64 compatible. So this thing I have tried in my case. So if you want then you can go for this I am sure that this will help you in your case also.