Thread: Error message: "Cannot connect to the printer. The printer processor does not exist".

Error message: "Cannot connect to the printer. The printer processor does not exist".

I am attempting on the way to attach a printer on my home system.I am having HP LaserJet P1007. Which is connected on one more windows 7 PC? It is workings very well on its "home" Windows 7 home premium. Windows cannot attach to the printer. However at what time I attempt on the way to network I obtain this error message saying that " windows cannot connect to the printer as well as The printer processor does not exist. If you have any suggestion regarding to this trouble please let me know. Thank you in advance. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Error message: "Cannot connect to the printer. The printer processor does not exist".

I have some doubt in mind. Can you inform us that which print processor is it making use of? Such as Printer Properties or else Advanced Print processor. Observe if changing to Winprint might permit the printer connection. Post the current one as a result you be able to modify back if the device need it.

Re: Error message: "Cannot connect to the printer. The printer processor does not exist".

I also have the similar problem. The printer is attached to a Windows XP SP2 computer. I am attempting on the way to obtain it to work by means of my home network to a Windows 7 64 bit computer. It is a Dell AIO 924 printer. I have downloaded the driver for my windows 7 computer from Dell’s website. At what time I look through for a printer by means of the "Add a Printer" wizard, it notice it. I click "Next" as well as after that obtain the error message regarding the print processor. I altered it to Winprint as well as at a standstill have the same problem. Is networking windows XP as well as windows 7 device complicated on point, you be familiar with, to obtain people to buy windows 7 for all their machines? Please assist.

As per my knowledge when you have enable the protected mode in Internet explorer on a windows based computer then you will be unable to connect to a shared printer .These activities happen for the reason that several registry subkeys are limited at what time protected mode is enabled inside Internet Explorer. The registry subkeys ensure that you be able to attach to a shared printer through making use of Internet Explorer 7.

I originate that for the duration of boot; one or more than one printer driver documents turn out to be corrupted or else deleted. The computer at rest considers that the printer drivers are installed; as a result you do not obtain any error message to that consequence.For me, the solution has for all time been on the way to uninstall as well as reinstall the printer drivers. Keep in mind that you may possibly require on the way to uninstall as well as delete the driver files as of from the system directories and removing all the files restart furthermore reinstall to obtain it functioning once more on your system.

This may not be too much helpful to you however I rarely obtain that error message at what time I attempt as well as install a printer of which there is one more of the similar copy previously installed.If you choose on the way to make use of the current driver, it knows how to appear up by means of that error message. If you install the fresh printer drivers then it finishes the installation.