Thread: Intel's Nvidia PhysX technology With Sandy Bridge internal graphics

Intel's Nvidia PhysX technology With Sandy Bridge internal graphics

I am a student studying in the third year of my engineering. I fancy a lot about computer and the latest hardware’s and peripherals being used in the modern computer world . Intel has done a remarkable development as far as far as the processor , so I just wanted to know if it is making any progress about the hard ware peripheral s such as graphic card. I have read in the news paper and in the Chip magazine that the Intel Nvidia PhysX technology which can be used as Sandy Bridge internal graphics . So can you please explain if what kind of merits it will be providing it in the system. I have a desktop computer of hp and I am looking to upgrade it , I have installed a Windows xp operating system and also planning to do the graphical updates , so please give your valuable suggestions if intel can really do it .

re: Intel's Nvidia PhysX technology With Sandy Bridge internal graphics

Hi. I just came to know that the Intel corporation is indeed going to merge something like Nvidia PhysX technology with the Sandy Brige internal graphics, if you ask me , it will be very usefull feature that will be very beneficial features for the intel users , after this major step it will be very easy for the people who work and play games and can easily upgrade their system without investing much amount of money and can also make their system more powerful , they can get the actual look and feel of modern graphics at a very considerable and reasonable price. I am telling this because of any subscriber gets ready to buy those Intel Sandy Brige processor and a installs an external graphics card explicitly such as ATI HD5770 he has still the option to ll use the Sandy Brige graphics for PhysX calculation which is installed internally. But if the internal Sandy Brige graphics is already embedded with Nvidia GF9500GT , as Intel specification, then such a combination of internal and external high definition card will allow you to make your system to be much more powerful and you can play high end games in your system as well as the most of the people do in their rig. So I think it is a very nice move if Intel rally takes interest in it.

Intel Corp. has purchased buy Havok Inc. which is a provider of applications and services for the video game users and provide special effects for the movie makers. Havok has already become a subsidiary part of Intel corporation but will remain its usual business as a separate firm operating its business as usual, according to an Intel press release. It provides visual aids to the intel corporation in visual computing and graphic’s support and on the other side will also continue graphical development ,

Well if you ask me it seems an outstatnding ida and a great move from intel , since it s going to introduce the PhyX technology and it already has an onboard chipset DirextX 11 support and after implementing this it will be easy for the user , who can easily access the CUDA functionality, which might be proved as a great step and will brighten up the future of gaming. I am totally with the move and as far as the havoc is concerned, Intel has not totally purchased it , what is wrong if it really gets this business done with the Nvidia .