Thread: Corsair H70 and Arctic Silver 5

Corsair H70 and Arctic Silver 5

I newly buy the H70 as well as receiving comparatively high temperatures.The stock heat sink provide me a smallest amount temp of 40/35 degrees C by means of the H70 at the same time as an intake I am receiving smallest amount temperatures of 36/30 degrees. This is at stock surroundings by means of my i7-950 on 3.06 ghz.My area temperature is 25 degrees C. I have also tried on the way to reseat the H70 drain by means of AS5 moreover at a standstill receiving alike results.Please let me know if you have any suggestion regarding to this.

Re: Corsair H70 and Arctic Silver 5

I am getting a Corsair H70 fluid cooler in about two hours. I was speculating, if anybody has make use of an aftermarket cooling composite similar to Arctic Silver 5? I require to be familiar with the accurate means on the way to take away the stock compound on top of the H70 (I make use of Isopropyl alcohol wipes) the single which I have not encompass at all fibers inside the fabric that will injure the exterior area, I have seen it leading on AC5's site as well as I have make use of these on additional air heat-sinks intended for taking away of stock compound on a heat-sink.

As per my knowledge I be familiar with the Corsair H70 encompass Shin-Etsu compound applied previously which is to a large extent superior as compare to Arctic Silver 5. Arctic Silver 5 is extremely aged as well as lesser. It need a 200 hour curative time as well as performance is not the most excellent. However for future situation, at whatever time you re-apply TIM, first clean off each and every one the elderly crap by means of either high proportion alcohol or else Arctic Silver ArctiClean.

As per my experience Arctic Silver 5 was the most excellent, however overwhelming! This stock compound is to a great extent improved. So cool. As well as I make use of the wipes etc. furthermore confirm on the way to by no means touch the CPU exterior, yet a finger print be able to make a little pocket that will effect in .05C-1C raise. However I am pleased on the way to observe that I don’t require to adjust the H70.

You had obtained 4.0GHz by means of no troubles at all. I am at present by means of an H50 at the similar clock. Most recent core on idle is approximately 40 degrees C-41 degrees C. Load in the near to the ground 80s. Ambient temperatures are frequently presently under 80F. I as well have high V Core on top of my 930 D0, 1.35 at what time idle as well as for the duration of full load test goes further than 1.4.