Thread: Dymo DiscPainter Driver on windows 7 64-bit

Dymo DiscPainter Driver on windows 7 64-bit

I am trying on the way to install the Dymo Discpainter driver inside my Windows 7 64 bit home premium system. I have downloaded the newest update available on dymo website however will just work by means of 32 bit system. Are there any solution or else an update for this trouble? Regretful if this has been asked earlier than, however is there a means on the way to run Dymo DiscPainter driver as well as software on Vista ? Any help you be able to offer is much respected.If you have any suggestion please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Re: Dymo DiscPainter Driver on windows 7 64-bit

I discover their download website to be confusing. It seem to me similar to they contain vista 64 drivers. You be able to download that by right clicking furthermore install. The vista 64 bit drivers are supposed to function. Go to dymo support page and over there it lists the drivers as well as installation information. As per my knowledge Dymo DiscPainter Software is just companionable on 32-Bit versions of the Windows operating system.Dymo discpainter version 1.5 designed for windows.

Thanks buddy for the recommendation however I have tried those drivers as well as no solution. I have done tremendous of searching for somewhat that may work however no chance. The just thing I imagine I be able to perform is carry it back or else as it is supported in 32 bit system install my windows xp 32 on other partition.

Dymo does not encompass 64 bit drivers for this printer. I have on the way to make a partition as well as install a complete 32 bit Vista to obtain this printer to function.I also encompass several further devices that I wanted on the way to manage by means of the laptop. Each and every one of them just had 32 bit drivers.It has been a luxurious period; however the 64 bit Vista as well comes up to in helpful for performing a number of other difficult responsibilities at much better speed. The major disadvantage has been the decrease in disk space on the way to obtain all this to be done.I will need on the way to attach an external drive to reimburse for this mostly it will be make use for archival reason.

I have purchased DYMO DiscPainter intended for my Home. Out of the box it did not function. I had on the way to send back to Dymo. Subsequent to two weeks they send me the similar printer back less all the parts . They inform me that it was a latest one. Subsequent to my objection as well as additional two or three weeks I lastly obtain a new printer. Consider it or not, this one functioned as well as has been working for more than a few months. I am not overwhelmed by means of the print superiority however it will be sufficient for what we require. I would recommend reside missing from this one.

Software for DYMO DiscPainter:
    1}NEW DYMO DiscPainter Software Version 1.5 for Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7:
    2}NEW DYMO DiscPainter Firmware Updater for Windows
    3}NEW DYMO DiscPainter Software Version 1.5 for Mac OS X