Thread: Cooler required for m4a89gtd pro usb3 motherboard

Cooler required for m4a89gtd pro usb3 motherboard

I just bought a Dell desktop system, considering to convert into a gaming computer, I bought an AMD phenom processor and I have got m4a89gtd pro usb3 from ASUS and OCZ that operates on more than 60 watts , since it is to be transformed into a gaming system , I want a cooler to be installed in it , so I would like to know which cooler I should install in my system that is why I have given you the exact mother board and cooler model , please do not suggest me any water cooler.

Re: Cooler required for m4a89gtd pro usb3 motherboard

Well if you think that the chipset has anything to do with oC power supply, well I do not think so , since these motherboards and power supply are manufactured by reputed brand names, the only think is that some of the large coolers do not fit with along with these mother board and power supply , because of the are slightly bigger I size, or else you will not get any issues as far as the performance is concerned.

If you ask about power supply of Oc , everything is matched with this device , you will not find any issue but it is not possible for me to tell you if everything such as mother board, your CPU tower , Video card card, the power supply unit and the RAM, in one combination. You ca n apply it even without testing it , if you want to try different combination in OC'ing , you can form as many a identical sets you want.

Very good my friend that was really a nice piece of advice, but instead if you have a Thermaltake V3 Black Edition and always see if you have enough space so that you can push and pull the devices and before installing it or in fact buying it please measure the space and then post in your query that will help you to solve your case more easily , but the most important you should check your budget.