Thread: Water cooling for Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600

Water cooling for Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600

I have just begin upgrading my system which has an Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 and I am thinking about having a new water cooling system. This machine does not have a SLI or anything. This desktop machine has an Antec df-85 cpu case which has an enough space. So can you guys suggest me some good water cooling systems which can help me to keep my machine cool always.

Re: Water cooling for Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600

Koolance is a pioneer of the cooling liquid "turnkey" and we also tested them in February 2002 PC2-C case which had already incorporated this type of cooling. Since then the range Koolance has grown, and the builder proposes the Exos, which has the advantage of being adaptable to any case. Unlike any other kits, the Exos does not include the internal heat exchanger dedicated processor, and you should therefore purchase of Koolance CPU-200G apart, for a total price of 350 €, which makes the 'Exos system the most expensive in this comparison. Just as with its range Waterchill Asetek, Koolance offers accessories to cool other components: it is possible to acquire exchangers chipset motherboard or graphics card and exchangers for hard drives.

To ensure that your machine can reach heights in the field of overclocking, it needs a cooling height. Koolance has released the EXOS-2 that allows you to cool your entire PC: CPU, GPU, motherboard and hard drive. The Koolance cooling system EXOS-2 is a block that includes Watercooling with on board: tank, pump, radiator, fan and naturally? Notch control. It will need to add at least one waterblock to go with this kit, making it a relatively expensive cooling solution since EXOS-2 has cost him all alone to be about 360 €, but your PC, too, "it is worthy!!

It is probably no coincidence that Thermaltake has named its new model of housing and in view of its capabilities, it is not usurped. First thing: Kandalf VD4000BWS contains a liquid cooling system, then one can only note the presence of the radiator in the front of the case, just the way to the front of a car, which has the effect of free space within the housing. Note that if the Kandalf VD4000SWA supports ATX / BTX, the kit of progression to BTX is not provided.

H70 Series Hydro Corsair: the best choice for cooling most powerful processors. Taking up the excellent base of H50, H70 Series Hydro Corsair goes even further and has a new low-profile pump, an improved cooling block and two 120 mm fans. The new CPU block facilitates mounting kit with all the latest processors. The high-performance displays a radiator surface dissipation 2 times larger. Ventilation is carried out by two fans 120 mm diameter mounted in push-pull around the radiator. This assembly provides maximum airflow through the radiator and thus enable exceptional cooling performance.