Thread: How to decrease the temperature of cpu to 20 C

How to decrease the temperature of cpu to 20 C

I m having the problem with my cpu. Currently I m having temperature of my cpu cabinet is 25 degree Celsius. Since I m working in AC environment it is cool outside, the room temperature reaches up to 18 degree Celsius but my cabinet still shows up to 25 degree Celsius or sometimes even more. So I don’t know what to do for this post. Currently I m having cooler fan of Arctic company. So there is any need to replace the cooler fan so as to decrease the cpu temperature up to 20 degree Celsius.

Re: How to decrease the temperature of cpu to 20 C

I think that you should replace your current coolant fan to some better fans because the Arctic fan that comes with the TS is type of weak, IMO. You might change it with a better fan such as a 1900 rpm Gentle Typhoon and even Panaflo L2BX or S-Flex SFF22F and have a bit better performance. What your processor load temperature with the Arctic fan at maximum temperature? And observing back through my testing of the TS, going with a push-pull fan setup will also net a bit extra cooling improvement too.

Well you have to believe some heatsinks sold are most likely worse than nothing with a fan expected. Some heatsinks aren't considerably more exterior area than a bare chip, mosfet, ram chip, what have you. Some small heatsinks are really awesome. A lot of the presentation comes from how you companion them to your given thing that needs cooling. Crap thermal pads are the most horrible. On the subject of idle temperature, I've acquired a bit older setup, but get between 22/25-27/30 idle temperature depending on ambient. Usually assemble at 29 on the hotter core. Looking at your problem, I'd say the graphic card is maintaining a lot of the air flow from really reaching your CPU sink. While all the fatigue leads to negative case difficulty, I've found big graphic cards like to make little pockets of hot air for themselves.

Though good coolant fans make a huge difference in decreasing the temperature of the cpu. But they goes up to minimum 25 c if you really want to decrease your pc temperature less than 20 c . Then first thing you need to do is to keep your system as idle as possible. I mean to say that always as less software on your computer. i.e. run minimum number of processes on your system then only it will cool down your system. Because more you run the application on your system the more memory is allocated in the system which increase the task on the system and makes it overload and it directly affects the temperature of the cabinet.