Thread: MattNo5ss new GPU coolers prevent overheating

MattNo5ss new GPU coolers prevent overheating

I have got a rig from Voodoo which I play it for gaming purpose, after a week or so I have got my vacation for 6 weeks, and I will spend my vacation time playing games only, so the thing mostly that worries is that it will get over heated in that span of time , I have been using it over an year ago , I would like you to tell me something about resolving any heat issues, I am facing overheating issues, I am ready to pay in buying any cooling fan or any over clocking utility , please guide me if any one has a bit of knowledge on it .

Re: MattNo5ss new GPU coolers prevent overheating

Well it is pretty obvious hat you have been using it over an year , so I will not be surprised even if you say that your system reboots itself after overheating . You have not mentioned which processor you use exactly, if you us the intel one , it will shut down automatically if there is too much of heat emission, but if you have a rig with AND processor installed then it will work on a good pace but do not use it more than its capacity as it can even set the mother board ablaze. Since the gaming rig requires more cooling effect than the normal systems, I think you should buy an Mattno5ss Gpu cooling system which will have a greater cooling effect on your graphical unit.

If you find any need of heatsink in order to make your rig cool , if it is emitting to much of heat due to overusage need a heatsink to cool that power hungry system of yours? If you find the itegrated cooloing system that came along with your rig then and your GPU does not come out from a good manufacturer , then you can manage the stock cooling with Mattno5ss Gpu cooling system. If your rig is not compatible with GPU cooler, you will have to find CPU cooler which is not being used . But if you do not find any cooler for your graphical unit , you will have no choice but to buy a CPU cooler instead.

I also look forward to GPU cooling and my effort at GPU cooling invention. I have installed a Thermalright Venomous X in my gaming rig . I have installed this so that whenI pay 3 dimensional benching, this cooling system will do considerable amount of GPU cooling.This is indeed effective trust me , now I play more than usual but my system does not overheat as it used to.