Thread: DVD gets stuck with Windows 7.

DVD gets stuck with Windows 7.

I have recently bought a new computer for my office process and I need to write CD and DVD for my office work and for that I have purchased DVD writer of Samsung but the problem is the getting stuck while running CD and its only with windows 7 with windows XP so I need solution for this if anybody having idea then let me know what to do with this ?

Re: DVD gets stuck with Windows 7.

There might be different reasons for these types of problem but I can tell you what to do when you face this problem.
    First clean the inner body of your laptop DVD drive with a tin of dense air. Press the Eject button of the DVD drive to release the disc tray. Point the needle of the can of compressed air inside of the drive. This will dirt free out any junk from the laser lens inside the drive. The disc should play in the drive now that it is clean. If it does not, then do this next step,
    Check the outside of the DVDs that you have been demanding to play in the DVD drive. These discs must to be clean so you can run them in the drive. Clean the outside of the DVD with dry cotton cloth to eliminate any dust that may have adhered to them. Put the DVD in the disc drive again. If still not working then contact to the service center.

You can check that driver by connecting to the another computer or laptop and then you can find out where I the exact problem in your drive or in your computer system, if its play with the another computer then problem is in your computer, and if DVD not playing then problem with your disk, might be its corrupt .for this you need to connect that DVD provider and buy new one or replace old DVD.If you have another option for this CD than you also go to the shop there are various of variety of this types of DVD.

There can be issue with your drivers version as you said you have installed windows 7 newly and it’s not working with this operating system then there are chances of driver issue , for this you need to contact your service provider for latest driver which compatible with your DVD driver. If DVD having more scratches the also there chances of interruption while playing so for that use CD cleaner liquid solution and clean that DVD with that liquid or you can use cleaner CD in your drive for cleaning your CD drive.