Thread: Canon MX860 with windows 7 won’t scan

Canon MX860 with windows 7 won’t scan

I have bought one laptop having windows 7 and its for my office so I also bout printer of Canon MX860 its working smoothly at beginning but now it’s giving problem in scanning and printing . When I try to give print order its giving error which I can’t troubleshoot and I need your help for this because this printer I use for my office use so here is urgent requirement for this .and any one better option available for this then please let me know.

Re: Canon MX860 with windows 7 won’t scan

This can be issue with your driver if you driver with window 7 is not properly installs then might this problem occurs. There can be virus issue also if your computer got corrupted with virus or spyware then you have to scan your computer with updated antivirus like Norton, MacAfee or Symantec. You can reinstall you windows 7 because there might be chances that you operating system cannot installed properly or you need printer driver which is best suit for your printer. If still you are facing the same problem then you need to contact with the customer service center.

Re: Canon MX860 with windows 7 won’t scan

Here I have another best option for you. HP LaserJet M1005 Multifunction Printer. It’s specially made for office usage. Its speed is 14 prints per minute. It’s compatible with almost all configurations .its cartridge capacity is more than other printer and it has better quality of prints and with the water proof color give you more reliable and best prints. The main thing its value for money because its comes between range of 10 to 11 thousand with the five years of service from hp. It comes with lots of accessories like HP Black and White Laser Toner Printer Cartridges, Cables/Cable Kits/Cable Adapters, Hardware Support Services, HP Professional Laser Paper, Installation for Hardware Support Services,HP Superior Laser Paper.