Thread: I need to change my express service code on my computer

I need to change my express service code on my computer

I want to change my express service code. Is it possible? Dell's service tag figures are alpha-numeric series used at the same time as serial figures intended for the equipment they trade. They are supportive at what time receiving support, however have to be converted on the way to numerical series known as Express Service Codes at what time making use of Dell's automated phone assist. If you have any idea how to change my express service code on my computer let me know. Thank you in advance for any suggestion.

Re: I need to change my express service code on my computer

At what time calling Dell and having your Express Service Code accessible saves your time on the telephone, as a result you be able to make use of the tools to assist you discover it rapidly as well as effortlessly: You can discover the express service code for the PC you are making use right at the moment as well as If you need the Express Service Code for another computer.

But why did you want to change your express service code. The Service Tag is now a large base-36 figure (collected of digits [0-9 and A-Z]) as a result, change it to a large decimal figure (such as 12,542,331,601), after that put in dashes each third digit opening from the left-most (MSD) digit.That's it. Hope this helps.

As per my knowledge express service code is inside the registry, as a result if you experience relaxed by means of altering the registry setting, subsequently yes, you be able to change (not certain why you would require on the way to though?) Run regedit furthermore press control+F as well as type in your service tag numeral. Once it is completed searching, right click on service tag and now click on modify furthermore alter your tag no matter what you desire.