Thread: hp business inkjet 1100 does not respond when the system is upgraded to windows 7

hp business inkjet 1100 does not respond when the system is upgraded to windows 7

I have a printer hp business inkjet 1100. I have inquired everything about the printer. My operating system is windows 7. Now I have even checked the compatibility with windows 7 operating system. It was recommended in the list of the compatible printers given. Now the problem is that I recently upgraded my operating system from windows vista to windows 7. The printer was working very well with the Windows vista. Now when I upgraded the system to windows 7 it is showing some problem. It is giving some error while I am trying to print. So what can be the issue behind it. Suggest me some solutions to tackle with it.

Re: hp business inkjet 1100 does not respond when the system is upgraded to windows 7

Now when you have upgraded the operating system have you upgraded the driver related to the printer. If you have not then try upgrading the driver. Look out for the windows website for the possible updates. Windows has the drivers for each and every hardware that is listed today. So I would like you to install the new driver for the printer. After that do an update of the driver of the printer. After doing this your printer should possibly be working fine. However if you need more information on the installation of the hp drivers then you can probably check the kink below it will explain you in detail
    HP Photosmart 1115 not detected in windows 7

Re: hp business inkjet 1100 does not respond when the system is upgraded to windows 7

Hey thanks for your suggestion and let me tell it has really worked for me. The updation of the driver did not go through my mind. So what I did was a installing of a new drive from windows. This has certainly helped me. As of now my printer is working fine but I am experiencing some small issue with the printing. The problem is that it does not give the automatic duplex printing. Have any one experienced this problem. If yes then please help me with this one.

Yes probably what you have to do is to go to the control panel and select the devices and printers. Right click on the particular option of the name of the printer i.e. hp business inkjet 1100. On clicking you can select the printing preference. On selecting that option click on printing shortcuts. Just scroll down and click on the duplex printing option. That will enable the option of the duplex printing. This will enable the printer to print in the duplex print mode. So it’s an easy solution you will be able to execute it properly.