Thread: Best Color Laser printer for printing Graphics and Photos under $500

Best Color Laser printer for printing Graphics and Photos under $500

My office is looking for a color laser printer which is capable of printing graphics and photos perfect. Someone told me that the Color Laser printer will not beat inkjet printer. I don’t think it is cannot be possible. We already own a canon inkjet printer and they can capable of printing graphics excellently only when I use canon paper and ink. When I use some laser type paper it cannot print properly furthermore. I saw one Kinko’s printer and they can print without sleeping the ink through. Now I am looking for a similar kind of paper that can be capable of High quality laser color printing. The main priorities for my printer are it should not cost greater than $500 and the toner cost must be low. Is there any model of printer that can fulfill our needs? I hope that someone might have come with the better model. So please suggest me. Thanks in advance for any kind of information.

Re: Best Color Laser printer for printing Graphics and Photos under $500

After several comparisons I found one good model which satisfies several of your priorities and that is: Dell 2130cn Color Laser Printer. You will get it under $500 or something. The toner itself comes with low cost I think. The quality of the print is up to par. I have really tested this printer in several office environments and it performed well without any issue. It can capable of holding the random print request from the user. I have attached it to APC power backup. The computer prompts me that it went to backup mode every time when I am trying to print something from it. It proffers quick output, cut down networking and the capability to carry on printing in black with a bare color toner cartridge. The 2130cn also offers low down cost-per-page color output. You get 16 color pages per minute and 20 black pages per minute with a monthly obligation set of up to 40,000 pages.

Samsung has presently moved towards with a budget printer Samsung CLP-300N Network-ready Color Laser Printer for just beneath $400. The NO Noise print engine makes for rapid and well-organized toner changes and it sprints silent. Print speed varies in 17 PPM for black and white and 14 PPM for color. It provides 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution and contain 32 MB of memory. If this wont enough you can go for low end HP Color LaserJet 3600n Printer and the Konica Minolta magicolor 2430DL which cost at $200 and $499 correspondingly. Other one is Konica 2430 DL arrives with a four bypass engine and can sputter out more or less 20 PPM. PictBridge support allows you to print photos straight from a digital camera. The print superiority is excellent on both text and photos and comes with affordable price.

There are some budget color laser printers which cost you below $500. You can compare those and decide it at last. The prices which mentioned below may vary time to time. So make sure to check the price first.
    • Dell 1320c===Price - $280
    • HP Color LaserJet 2605dtn=== Price - $499
    • OKI C5650n=== Price - $499
    • Xerox Phaser 6180dn=== Price - $499
    • Lexmark C530dn === Price - $420
    • Brother HL-4070CDW ==== Price - $450

My best choice under $500 is Brother MFC-9320CW All-in-One LED Printer with 17 PPM along with maximum resolution of 600x2400 DPI Color. It contain 64MB memory for print and it is suitable both PC and Mac platform. The features of this printer is as follows
    • Available Colors: All Color
    • Color Print Speed: 17.0 print per Minute
    • Max Resolution (Black and white: 600 x 600 DPI
    • Max Resolution (Color): 600 x 600 DPI
    • Output Type: Color print
    • Printer Platform: PC
    • Printer Type: All-In-One printer
    • Printer Technology (Detailed): LED
    • Released Date: Jun 2008