Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

HP Scanjet 7400c need Driver for windows 7

Hardware Peripherals

Old 08-12-2010

HP Scanjet 7400c need Driver for windows 7

Hi I have recently bought new HP 7400c scanjet. I have also buy HP Desktop for my home. When I bought that Computer that company was gave me Windows XP home Edition. But now I want to be upgrading MY operating System from Windows XP to Windows 7. Hardware technician has come to my house but when he was completed installation. Then he connects to my PC HP Scanjet 7400c. I did not find the software cd of the scanner. So I need help how to find That Software CD.

Old 08-12-2010

Re: HP Scanjet 7400c need Driver for windows 7

When you trying to install new operating system. Then you have to take backup of your Partitions and entire the data. Because during installation new operating system data will be erase into the C Drive. Normally all hardware supported drivers and applications store in c partition. When you upgrade the windows operating system after you have to try installing Scanner drivers but you don’t have that software CD0. In this case you have to go on HP Scan jet web site and put there your model no and search the drivers of your Scanner.
Old 08-12-2010

I have a HP Scanjet 7400c series scanner. It software freezes when saving scanned images from XPA (slide / negative adapter) with the 3.0.2 driver in Windows Vista OS 8.6 – 9.2.2. The scanner will foretaste the slide or transparency, but will not implement the closing scan. When attempting to save the image, the scanner will freeze if the resolution is additional than 72dpi. After I face this problem I complete uninstall and after reinstall of the HP scanjet Software and drivers is necessary to determination this issues Once reinstalled, the resolution be able to be adjusted and the image can be scaled and effectively saved to the Hard Drive.
Old 08-12-2010

The HP scanjet function may not work properly. There is some setting if the Digital Imaging Monitor (DIM) is not administration. Then you have to follow these steps to make sure whether it is running. Set the system tray in the lower accurate place of the computer. Locate the system tray in the lower right corner of the computer. And again restart the system. If the DIM icon is at rest not there, the program is not organization. go after these steps to make certain the DIM is not disabled or missing in the MSCONFIG file. Click start and then click run. The Run dilog box will be open. You have to type there in the box MSCONFIG and then press Enter. After you will appear system configuration utility. Click on startup tab and find the HP Digital Imaging Monitor in the startup and apply it and then click close.
Old 08-12-2010

It is extremely recommended to forever use the mainly fresh driver version in to your computer. It’s available on internet of it official site. If you can’t find the software. Then you Try to set a system restore point previous to installing a device driver. This will assist you when you try to install any component drivers installed a different driver. Troubles can occur when your hardware device is as well old or not supported any longer.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,