Thread: Lifechat LX-3000 headset doesn't work with Windows 7 RC1

Lifechat LX-3000 headset doesn't work with Windows 7 RC1

I am using dell laptop with windows 7.Before I utilize my LifeChat LX-3000 headset by means of my Windows 7 Beta machine and it worked very well. I newly improve to Windows 7 RC1 and at the present I can't obtain any sound throughout them whatever. The laptop's speaker’s work very well and when I push the "mute" key the light come up to on, but when I glance at the volume mixer the headset is not in attendance in the middle of the devices which I can modify. Anyone else running into this problem? Any answer you can think of?

Re: Lifechat LX-3000 headset doesn't work with Windows 7 RC1

As you are using the headset which has a USB jack then I think there is some problem into the usb jack. Actually I was using this headset into the system of mine and now I change the headset as it is its problem that it appears with the USB issue. So I think you need to check out for the USB slot of the system and then see if that is fine or not.

As per my knowledge this headphone’s volume is controlled by the speaker’s volume slider and hence you are not getting the volume as you might be searching for the headphone volume control to set the volume. SO try doing this I hope this will let you to get the desired solution for the headphone and you will able to get the volume from the headphone.

I think this problem you are getting form the headphone because you are using and older driver for the headphone which is not compatible with the headphone. So to get the desired solution you need to get update the entire driver and then I think after this you will find that your headphone will work properly. This update of the driver can be done from the device manager which you can find by clicking on the start button and then typing device manager into the run. After that you will find the device manager under the USB device.

I have got the solution for the problem I am having after following the instruction as you have given to do. I have done updating the driver by means of which all the thing are become compatible with the system. I think this will help everyone to get the desired solution which is occurring by means of the Lifechat LX-3000 headset. So all who is having this problem can use this solution.