Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2010

No Admin Right To Configure HP Office jet 4200 Series

I have trying to configure the new HP Office jet 4200 that is being brought about by me since the last 1 yrs. And the office jet is working properly with it. And I have also attempted to install my HP Office jet 4200 series with the all-in one series of the Windows 7 laptop and also I cannot install the software in the computer because the computer is asking for the administrative rights that I don?t have. I don?t have the idea that being faced by me. What kind of the problem is being faced, I have no idea. Please help me out with this.
Old 08-12-2010

Re: No Admin Right To Configure HP Office jet 4200 Series

Just right click on to the exe files that are present in the HP computers tat you are using and then you got to select the run option. And in this you got to run it as the administrator. The computer that you are using is the individual computer that is being designated by certain rights that are decided by you, as you are the admin of the computer, so it is up to you to decide what you want to do with it. The admin rights are given to the one who is using the computer, and if you are using your computer then you are the admin of the computer that you are using.
Old 08-12-2010

Or either way it could be that you are working on the domain id which has not got the right of the installation of the software or bringing about any changes to the system that is being handled down by the admin and only the admin has the right to make the changes in the system that is being used by the particular domain. The only work that can be performed by the domain is that it can just copy the files in it and just save it for the use that can be done in near future or for any other purpose that can be only for the viewing of the files and also for the saving of the important data that can be done by the admin itself.
Old 08-12-2010

Other option for this is that if you are unaware of the admin rights ten you got to disable the user accounts that are present and this can be done by just simply using the control panel and in that you got to disable the user accounts that are present in the system that is being used by you. After the disabling has been done you just need to restart the system and that?s it. This will help you out for the purpose of the removal of the admin rights from the system that you are making use of. And after that you can just update the HP printer as you want.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,