Thread: Canon MF5770 Driver Not Being Recognized in Windows 7 64 bit Machine

Canon MF5770 Driver Not Being Recognized in Windows 7 64 bit Machine

I have been making the use of the printers since long and I have been using it in the system of the Windows operating system since long. But recently I have just installed the Windows 7 operating system in the computer and now the problem is that I have got myself the printer of the Cannon and the main problem is that the printer is not being recognized by the system that is being used by the computer, I mean to say the operating system that is being installed in the computer. I have never come to such an issue and just wanted to know what would be the basic problem with it. Please Help..!

Re: Canon MF5770 Driver Not Being Recognized in Windows 7 64 bit Machine

whenever you are trying to do the set-up of the printer in the system that you are using you just require to install it through the use of the CD that installs the driver in the system automatically and also it prompts you for the set-up to be made in the system has been made after the installation process is complete. So whenever you try to install the files in the system just use the basic install set-up and do the installation.

Before you are trying to do the installation of the printer of the HP first try to connect the system to the LAN and ten see that the LAN cable is connected first properly so do make the use of the USB cable during this time because this could cause issues and you won’t be able to see the driver files at all. Also the necessary step is that the printer should get the IP address automatically that is that before you start the driver installation and then enable the driver installer function.

After that all the steps are being done you got to make the changes in the drivers and the application that is being used, just follow the below steps and that’s it:
    1. You have to connect to the printer to the network that is being set by using the LAN cable.
    2. Then now you got to download the files and then click on to the icon and then specify the directory on to which you are going to save the files. Then click on to the save option.
    3. After that you got to download files that are being saved and then specified folders are being specified for the saving of the files.
    4. Then you got to double click on to the files and then you got decompress them. After that install the printer driver and see the file of the readme.txt that is stored in the folder.
    5. After the installation of the drivers have been done then use the connect to the USB option back to the cable printer.

And this should help you out with the problem that is being faced by the printer in the system that you are using.

If the above files are not working for you then you can also try out by just installing the driver files that are available for the 32 bit and also for the 64 bit that is available for the Cannon site. Then you can also select the OS and then just scroll down and see all the files that are available and for some reason they have to be grouped by the Operating system and for some reason they have to be grouped by the 32 bit system and the 64 bit system that is being installed by the printer in the group of the files.