Thread: HP Laserjet 1200 printer unable to print multiple copies

HP Laserjet 1200 printer unable to print multiple copies

I m finding an issue with my printer, it cannot able to print multiple copies at one time. My printer was working fine several months. I currently installed the driver setup of the printer on my current working Windows 7 on my laptop. My Windows 7 is currently a 64 bit operating system which installs the driver automatically when I connected the printer for the first time and it showed no problem with the working since 2 days. Whenever I want to print the single copy on the current operating system it work very fine up to now. Whenever I tried to have a multiple selection for printing the copies it is showing me error that it cannot able to print the multiple copies so I m bit worried what to do? So can anyone help me out from this problem then please let me know help will be grateful.

Re: HP Laserjet 1200 printer unable to print multiple copies

I think that if you can print the single copy easily then you should definitely print the multiple copies also it just the matter of the changing the settings of the hardware i.e. I mean to say that you need to change the settings of the HP LaserJet printer from the control panel. So I suggest you to change the setting of the control panel they are as follows:
    • For this you need to disable the advanced printing characteristic and verify if the issue persists. You may undo the changes if you desire later.
    • Select the start button and select the printers and faxes from the list.
    • Select the printer by right clicking on it and select the properties form the option.
    • Select the Advance Tab and then eliminate check mark for advanced printing features.
    • Select the no button from the windows of the property box.

The above mentioned method is also quite correct for resolving the problem of the printer. If that one does not work out then try the f following set to solve the problem
    • Run printer troubleshooter as well as verify if this helps.
    • Open the Printer troubleshooter by selecting the Start button at the same time go to Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooter inside the search box and, and then select the Troubleshooting option of Hardware as well as Sound, select the printer by making the check mark on it.

If above method does not work then try out this one it may help you out.
    Select on the "Start" button and then type "printers" in the search box and click the item presented in the search results.
    • Right click on the existing HP LaserJet printer and select the "Properties" from the menu.
    • Allow the choice named "Print directly to the printer" by making a check mark on it to enable the option. Typically, this alternative can be originated on the "Advanced" page. Though, this may be unusual according to the printer.
    • Go to nay related word document and select to print the multiple pages option from the printing option. And check it is working or not.

Sorry the above mentioned did not worked out for me properly worked cause I think there is some problem with my system. Because the only way I can alter the "print copy quantity is by going to Program's Print list and as an alternative of using the "Copies" box, I used the following gateway by going to properties then selecting the advance option then selecting the paper out option from the list and then selecting the Copy count. Change this to the amount of copies required then run the print task but it always remember me to go back to this menus and alter it back to "1" as it will carry on to use the new quantity set. These emerge to be a difficulty with the Printer Driver. So is there any other alternative so that I can able to go through this problem.