Thread: HP 3030 Printer is not working properly

HP 3030 Printer is not working properly

Hey I have brought a HP 3030 printer from my brother. It was working properly for 3 month on my windows 7 PC but now I am facing some problem .My HP 3030 Printer is not printing properly like twisted Printouts along with that even papers are getting jams. I am facing this problem after the interval of 3 to 4 days; please tell me how can I solve this problem. And because of that I am really getting frustrated so please suggest me what I have to do to work it properly

Re: HP 3030 Printer is not working properly

To solve the twisted printout problem then first of all you have to take out the paper from the input tray. Then you have to change the paper stack and change the paper guides so they are against the paper's margins. Make sure that the paper is package to verify that type of paper is made for utilize in a laser printer. Change the paper with a type made for apply in a laser printer and that is free from embossing. Take out the printer's power cord. Insert the input paper tray and set it aside. Put your hands within the opening the input tray fits into, with your palms up. Push your fingers into the printer until you feel the end of the input area. Bend your fingers up to push the black Mylar light shield upward. Confirm that the light shield rests parallel to the floor. Replace the printer's input tray and plug the power cord back in.

To solve the paper jam Open the printer's top cover. Drag out the print cartridge by the handle in addition to set it aside with a bit of paper over it. Pull out any jammed paper with both hands, making sure to take out any small pieces that tear off. Install the print cartridge again and then close the top cover. After that take out the entire loose paper from the input tray Then Pull the input tray free from the printer, after that pull out any jammed paper in the front of the printer, and then change the input tray. Turn off the printer after that turn it back on.

Hey from my opinion this issue generally arises if you are not capable to install the printer driver correctly. If you would like to do your printer work. You just have to take out the old driver along with that have to install that driver again. To do this you have to first start the windows explorer then have to simply rename the total file and the folder. This might help out you to come out from these printing problems and after doing this I am sure that your printer work normally and allow you to print properly.

To solve this problem you just have to clear out all system registry and the filed that are generally associated to your printer along with that you just have to remove your printer from the server. To do so you just have to go to print manager and after that go to driver in that choose remove driver package, and after doing all this thinks you have to start your system again. I hope you get solution to your problem and your printer works properly after doing all this.