Thread: Best Gaming Controller for My Computer

Best Gaming Controller for My Computer

I am having one issue where i need to buy the gaming Controller but problem is that i don't wanted to be fooled by the bad gaming controller and that is why looking for best gaming controller. I have searched but did not anything which i can find best suited for my device. If any one is having the knowledge regarding the same Gaming Controller then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Best Gaming Controller for My Computer

The official Microsoft Xbox 360 Game Pad is without doubt an excellent choice for those who want to try their hand at sports games, action, or shooting and want maximum comfort in the face of a charge contained after all.

Compatible with Xbox360 and PC , the joypad has many conveniences: first is wireless, making it possible to play in complete freedom, thanks to wireless technology at 2.4 GHz with a span of 9 meters, without worrying about tangled wires see ( especially if you play in more players) and has two analog sticks and a cross directional, four buttons arranged as to be easily accessible from the right hand, next to the Start and Back buttons, two triggers are placed on top, and immediately below we other two analog triggers, within easy reach.

The joypad has two vibrating motors to ensure the 'effect of force feedback (force feedback), weighs 370 grams and is sold at around $40. From the tests carried out shows the joypad is very solid and comfortable, allowing long gaming sessions without causing pain in hands, while the buttons are easily accessible from the first minute of play.

My recommendation is nothing but the Logitech Dual Action Game Pad which is nice gaming console that i am playing with and would like to suggest you to go with the same. I have been working great with Logitech Dual Action Game Pad and liked the way by which this is working. So if you can then it is better to go with the same and see whether you like it or not. You can get it on any shopping portal for less price. I hope you will like this after you use it. Do let me know about your view regarding this console.

DualShock 3 is what my preference. With a wireless controller, wired controller no longer want to use. Well I do not know how much time does it take to charge, you can use wireless quite a long time after fully charged. I do a game about two hours a day, 7 days hold. 12 hours 14 hours enduring think. More time or not. Since there is no trouble codes are much easier on the eyes off the screen, the game allows.

n the event of the games I get to play and swing the controller. But so bad I can sharpen sticks. I'd like my action games do well, I'll stick collapsed. Besides, the coming era would make full use of the stick more games, I want to make a little stronger.