Thread: Lenovo A700 or iMAC 27

Lenovo A700 or iMAC 27

As my desktop has stopped working since last week. So now i am planning to purchase a new desktop. I was using a dual boot machine which is installed with both windows and Snow Leopard. now i am confused between the two Lenovo A700 or iMAC 27. which one of the two desktop is best for me to purchase this weekend. i would be happy if you can also provide me with some features of the two desktops.

Re: Lenovo A700 or iMAC 27

iMac 27 inch is one of the best option for you. The dazzling 27-inch iMac comes from the screen. It offers an impressive resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels, or roughly the resolution of screens 30 inches from the mark (which is 2560 x 1600 pixels). Density, which reflects on the accuracy of the rendering on the screen. Especially as the LCD panel is backlit by LEDs for bright, uniform illumination and greater responsiveness of the screen to the ignition and out of sleep. In addition, all iMacs are equipped with a Mini DisplayPort output, to extend the desktop using a different screen or, better still, to serve as the iMac screen if you connect a MacBook, MacBook Pro or a Mac mini. iMacs can be doped up to 2TB of storage and 16 GB of RAM. The good news is they now have four memory slots, which is expected to rise rapidly in this area at a lower cost.

The A700 with a 58 centimeter Full-HD touch display is the best option for you. Intel processors, the Core i "series and" DirectX 11-supported ATI graphics chipset make it suitable for multimedia. A JBL audio system with Dolby Home Theater certification is on board. Plenty of memory, the hard drive , the A700, with capacities up to one terabyte are available for. For PC there is a 3-in-1 mouse. It can be used as a laser pointer and game controller for games.

Features of the Lenovo A700:
    • Audience: High Definition Entertainment
    • Special features: Integrated 23 "Full HD Multi-touch display with LED backlight, High Denition (HD) Audio, Integrated microphone, integrated 0.3-megapixel webcam
    • Software (pre-installed): Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
    • Warranty: 2 years
    • Delivery: Lenovo Desktop PC Power Supply

The Apple iMac 27" has remained a sleek and aerodynamic design, with some improvements. The back of the desk is made of one piece seamless aluminum looks really good. It measures 25.6 x 18.15 in x 20.5 inches and weighs just 30.5 pounds. It has a full HD screen has a resolution of 1080p. This desktop has gone beyond having a 27-inch HD 2560 x 1440 resolution, LED backlit screen high definition. This huge high-definition screen will bring certain graphics processing and the experience of watching HD movies and videos to a whole new level. To accompany the big screen, the desktop now comes with a set of powerful 17-watt speakers. The new generation of iMac desktop computers now includes a new wireless keyboard and mouse Magic.Specifications and features of the new 27-inch Apple iMac MB952LL A are / just some of the best in the consumer PC market. This desktop is currently selling for around $ 1724 per unit, which is a great price for an all-in-one desktop from this class.

The A700 absolutely a recommended product. At the original price of half a small car wonder (it is supposedly in 1974 over 3500, - DM cost) have not really. The machine is extremely good the handle is the only thing that does not look built to last. But when the first A700 in any rack is, you want to miss it anymore. From the look with super strong aluminum adapters and 26 "coils never mind. Finally, I will gladly admit that it is quite difficult to follow my recommendation. Because in contrast to A77 and B77, the A700 is quite rare in the market. Who can get but a strike, Definitely a Good choice.

I've read that the 27-inch iMac with 2.93 GHz CPU i7 offers the best value for money and again is much faster than the i5 with 2.8 GHz. Apple does not reinvent the desktop All-in-one iMac. He improves with remarkable consistency since he wore at the pinnacle of this type machine. The design is close to the previous generation iMac. The rear of the unit is now aluminum, and the screen is still more room on the front. And for good reason: it is larger. Even greater. 20-inch models are replaced by two 21.5-inch models equipped with an Intel Core 2 Duo 3.06 GHz with 4 GB of RAM and a series of Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The difference is in the graphics card. The first includes an Nvidia GeForce 9400M, while the latter has a graphics card with dedicated memory, the ATI Radeon HD 4670 with 256 MB of 24-inch models have themselves been driven by two 27-inch models. One features the same processor as the first two, the second includes not a Core 2 Duo and Core i5, a Quad Core, a frequency of 2.66 GHz. The two 27-inch offer a similar configuration, with the exception of the processor, therefore, and the graphics card, an ATI Radeon HD 4670 with 256MB of video memory on the first model (the one with a Core 2 Duo) and an ATI Radeon HD 4850 with 512MB of memory on the model driven by the i5.