Thread: Sleep Mode Vs Turn Off Laser Printer Of Brother HL-1440

Sleep Mode Vs Turn Off Laser Printer Of Brother HL-1440

I have just recently purchased the printer of the company of the Brother HL-1440 and this is first of the laser printer that I have brought for me and also I have an inkjet printer along with that is being kept off in the night. I don’t know how to handle down the laser printer and there have been two options that have been displayed to me in which there was an option of the sleep mode and also of the turn off. Please tell me the basic difference between the sleep mode and the turning off of the printer as it is causing me lot of issues.

Re: Sleep Mode Vs Turn Off Laser Printer Of Brother HL-1440

The laser printer is almost the same as the inkjet printer that you were using and also the sleep and the turning off are one and the same option in the printer that you are using. It is just like a command that you are giving to a machine. Whenever you want to print any of the pages you just give the print command and that’s it the working is done and similarly the sleep also works on the similar principles of the printer that is being used.

Nowadays the modern printers have just got the on/off switch which can be very easy for the functioning, and you do not require to budge out or perform some of the tasks for it. The HP laser printer is one of the modern printers that can be used for this purpose and most of them even got to option for the power down or the sleep mode option when the printer is kept unattended for several minutes or hours.

The automatic switching off is not found in the printer that has been specified by you, because the printer that you are talking is very old and does not got the facility of the automatic shutting down. And there is no problem at all when you just leave the button on, when you have unplugged the printer switch from the board switch or the PSU.