Thread: Printer Drivers for Business inkjet 2800 Compatibility with Windows 7

Printer Drivers for Business inkjet 2800 Compatibility with Windows 7

Hello friend I am facing a small problem in the windows 7 before this I am working on windows XP .i was very comfortable with windows XP. My problem is that I have a Printer Drivers for Business inkjet 2800. And I need some information about how to install, remove or any other information related to printer driver. So please give me some suggestion related to my problem.

Re: Printer Drivers for Business inkjet 2800 Compatibility with Windows 7

If you want to Install Printer Drivers in Windows 7 then you have to follow these steps. This will help you to install driver in windows 7.

1. First of all you have to put in the setup disk in your CD/DVD drive. Select to view the files in Explorer. Scroll down to the file "Setup," which is known as an application.
    2. After that Right-click the files in addition to choose “Properties.” press the "Compatibility" tab at the top of the resulting window.
    3. Check off "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" as well as select "Windows Vista" from the pop-up menu.
    4. ALSO confirm "Run this program as administrator" at the bottom of the window.
    5. After doing this do "Apply," after that press "OK."
    Now you will be able to double-click the "Setup" file in addition to run the software installer.

To update or change printer drivers for a printer. You can do this:
    1. First of all go to Print Management.
    2. In the left pane, press Print Servers, press the applicable print server, and after that press Printers.
    3. In the center pane, right-click the printer among the driver that you require to replace or update, and then press Properties.
    4. Press the Advanced tab.
    5. Choose a new driver from the Driver box, or press New Driver to install a new printer driver.

To remove printer drivers you have to go same as you have to do for update the only difference is after the center pane.
    1. First of all go to Print Management.
    2. In the left pane, press Print Servers, press the applicable print server, and after that press Printers.
    3. In the center pane, right-click those printers that utilize the driver that you would like to delete, or adjust the driver that is used by each printer to another driver.
    4. In the left pane, press Print Servers, press the applicable print server, and after that press Drivers.
    5. In the center pane, right-click the driver as well as do one of the following:
    o To delete simply the installed driver files, press Delete.
    o To remove the driver package from the driver store, entirely removing the driver from the computer, press Remove Driver Package.

When you install a printer driver on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows first installs the printer driver to the local driver store, and after that installs it from the driver store. When removing printer drivers, you have the option to delete simply the printer driver or remove the all printer-driver package. If you delete the printer driver, Windows uninstalls the printer driver, however leaves the printer-driver package in the driver store to permit you to install the driver at some time again. If you take out the printer-driver package, Windows removes the package from the driver store, totally removing the printer driver from the computer.