Thread: Enabling Bluetooth on a Dell Inspiron 600m Notebook

Enabling Bluetooth on a Dell Inspiron 600m Notebook

Hey, I recently I own a Dell Inspiron 600m Notebook in which I am working on windows XP. And I want to know what I have to do to enable the Bluetooth in my Dell Inspiron 600m Notebook. Along with that any other suggestion about Bluetooth .really wants to know how to enable Bluetooth on a Dell Inspiron 600m Notebook. Waiting for any reply so help me to get out of this…..

Re: Enabling Bluetooth on a Dell Inspiron 600m Notebook

If you have discussion about enabling a Bluetooth adaptor, than usually these adaptors are USB type. Now insert it into a USB port of the laptop in addition to laptop be supposed to automatically read it plus enable it. If your laptop reads it you will locate the Bluetooth icon in your notification area where the entire the programs are loaded. or else: 1. If your Bluetooth adaptor has appear with a CD, now insert the CD in addition to load the program for your Bluetooth adaptor or go to Start > Setting > Control Panel and then you will get the Bluetooth icon there. Right press on the icon, hit open and in the window, press options and press the box with turn discovery on. I wish it would work. You may as well notice it by using help feature of your laptop.

Hey, you can Right press the Bluetooth image in the notice area, and after that press Open Bluetooth Settings. And If the Bluetooth image is not found in the notification area, press Start, press Run, type bthprops.cpl, and after doing this press OK. And then Press the Options tab. And then Press to choose the Turn discovery on checkbox, and after that press Apply. And then let additional Bluetooth devices to attach to your laptop, press to choose Bluetooth devices to attach to this laptop check box.

If you are confident that you install Bluetooth on your laptop. If you have a spare usb port you might try a Bluetooth dongle. Confirm the accurate Bluetooth drivers are installed on your laptop for that go to the producer website).If your laptop do not have an onboard Bluetooth you require a Bluetooth adapter. Confirm that the devices have been properly "paired" with your laptop if wanted. Most of the time, there is something you have to do to on the device to tell it that it is ok to connect to your laptop. Else everybody can connect to your device at any point.

Hey this is the simple way to enable the Bluetooth. The Bluetooth key is generally the F2 button. You require holding on Function as well as clicking on F2 to make active the Bluetooth. But, the laptop should have a Bluetooth device installed in the first place. A few laptops have the Bluetooth sign on the F2 button, but the real device is not installed. This will help you to enable Bluetooth.

In laptop there is switch option accessible which will be able to help you for Bluetooth turn on or off .In that laptop there is wireless connection process. When wireless connection is in on place that point you be able to click the FN+F6 key to get the Bluetooth function on or off. But a few time Bluetooth connection is in on process however connectivity not occurring, that mean any error in driver or hardware process.

It is simple to work with Window XP. If you want to activate Bluetooth in your laptop so first of all click the FN button in your laptop and following this you will observe Bluetooth logo and click it, there are WI-FI indicator accessible right hand side of your laptop, which have displayed us where Bluetooth system on or off .when you utilize the Bluetooth the logo light will get on. If you would like to deactivate the function after that you be able to also disable the function. And then Logo light will get off.