Thread: Battery is not getting charge - no AC adapter detected?

Battery is not getting charge - no AC adapter detected?

I have a spare battery at Amazon for my Inspiron 6400 bought: Amazon.com: Electronics The old one was not charged for a long time (which I was not so bad because I use the computer at the desk only 99% need) The new but had a different name: GD761 KD476 with 10.8V instead of 11.1V - purely put, power supply and turn the battery LED flashes red / green, then when you start the BIOS message: "warning the battery cannot be identified" in the BIOS to "Battery Info" -> AC Adapter "Unknown device installed" (This is the original DELL 65W AC adapter) So once again made the BIOS update from A09 to A14: Battery still not recognized. Can it be that the power supply is perhaps the source of error? For charging LED flashed already before switching on. And the BIOS recognize it also not true. Send the first battery is now back. Does anyone working at Amazon (& Co.)? (For a 4 year old notebook, I like to spend only 7000rs more for a battery for DELL or I need only one probably a new power supply? For tips I would be very grateful.

Re: Battery is not getting charge - no AC adapter detected?

Power supply must be a genuine Dell. Those things have not unfortunately had the ne detection and China replica power supplies. Then you have the same problem as now. If you also seems to be the case that has the original NEN defect detection. Original Dell Laptop AC Adapter PA-12 in eBay.com: Laptop AC Adapters This is a spinner Original Laptop AC Adapter for Dell Inspiron 1200 1220 at eBay.com: Notebook power supplies .

I also share the network problem with the unrecognized my original power supply was at some point on the spirit, then I called the support and for giving me very quickly and easily sent a new power supply! (Within warranty) but one with Chinese letters on it! Now I read your article that reduce the "China things" the performance, try the power supply of my friends (he has a m1730 exactly as I did with original power supply), and can tell you, will come with it with me 1. Not the error message and 2 my laptop is running faster again (Apparent charge period of play, etc.) My question: how can it be because that dell power supplies to its customers on which, as you (Dell helicopters) have described it, contained no recognition? can you (or me) make garner it!? Or fix the problem? I mean I could just steal the power packs, my friend:-D then everything would be super for me again.

How long ago was that your power supply has been replaced? (If your service contract has already expired)Call again because, in any event. Possibly they have sent you a wrong, which only fits mechanically? You can do it even by a cross test with the power supply of your friend prove that it is the power supply. The Chinese with the letters is probably the manufacturer. Many parts of Dell produced by Foxconn.

Look at your clock radio, television, coffee maker, etc, etc. all comes from China. I thought not. I said spare power supplies, or rather the most compatible and not manufactured by Dell in Dell's order was made. These are the things that are you'll get on eBay for 10 € including shipping and is available in the item description that they are compatible. Those things do not have the recognition what comes from Dell is already original. The same goes for batteries. The originals are also Made in China, Korea, Japan, but containing the original. But there are also. You have not written that book, unfortunately you have. The power supply of 1730 more bums, so it loads the battery faster. If you as a 90Watt power supply loads that have the battery more slowly than the 230Watt of the 1730th this was supposed to be clear.

The sad thing ya my laptop no longer has full power backordered with the power supply! Would only be charged the battery more slowly, I would not complain! And again at aphelion: Do you think Dell could send me the wrong power supply despite the tag number n? I see the same from my down to the lettering! Which is dependent on me anyways many thanks for your quick help!