Thread: Need CPU Fan for Dimension 8200

Need CPU Fan for Dimension 8200

I have a Dell Dimension 8200 desktop which has windows 7 with Intel core 2 duo Pentium 4 2.8 Gig processor. I am using this system for gaming actually because of this it becomes heated and due to this it reboots again and again. I think the fan which I have in the system is not giving me the good service. For coming out of this issue I need a fan for the processor. SO please suggest me a good fan for the processor also requires a substitute for the fan that cold the processor -- any suggestions?

Re: Need CPU Fan for Dimension 8200

The cooling fans attached to the rear of the Dell chassis contain a proprietary 3-pinconnector. At the $14.95 cost Dell piece charge for a substitute, why confusion around? What you will take delivery of is an intact meeting consisting of fan, mounting set and green shroud. Open up the box of your 8200 and glance for the element numeral on the green shroud. It will be somewhat similar to "CN-0D1592-70821-44E-A0KB". The element number to arrange in this box would be "D1592". The 8200 have to to utilize the similar fan congregation as the afterward Dell 8000 sequence boxes.

The characteristic Dell cooling fan close to the rear of a Dell carcass has a Dell-proprietary 3-pin connector to the motherboard. The "fan failure" boot up mistake is put on show by the Dell BIOS if it does not good judgment sufficient current flowing from the motherboard connector. If you don't desire to transaction with the mistake message and still utilize a Zalman fan, be organized to attach the Dell connector on top of the Zalman fan, do a small bit of soldering and utilize a number of electrical ribbons. Also, be additional cautious eliminate the Dell fan as of the four rubber grommets which clutch the fan on top of its synthetic adapter and reduce the trembling reason by the fan.

I think there is not an issue with the failure of the fan you need to clean out the fan which is their into the system It could be blocked with dirt and fragments, get the back off of the cpu and attempt clean-up the fan by means of a vacuum cleaner or an air squirt can and then I think you will get the desired solution of cooling the system. If this is not getting you the desired solution then I think you should to contact with the Dell store and buy a fan compatible to your system.