Thread: Printer problem with windows 7 in Dell AIO 944

Printer problem with windows 7 in Dell AIO 944

I am user of Dell AIO 944 using for printing many of pages in office. I am using operating system windows 7 bit 64 in my computer. This printer is new just bought before three month. In the starting periods of time it’s working smoothly but before some day it’s suddenly stop working. I don’t know what happen with it. It’s not giving any response after print order. I have check the setting and also ink in the cartridge its ok but still it’s not working. If anyone having any idea so please let me know and please suggest me any other companies printer that well work my requirement. I am using printer for my office work so it should capable of performing without any interruption.

Re: Printer problem with windows 7 in Dell AIO 944

Remove your all printer connection then use Manual Printer Driver Removal for removing your all printer driver and restart your computer. Try to install compatible drivers for windows 7 and reinstall it again and also remember that your windows 7 has latest update of others drivers also. Most probably .net framework is needed for running much application of operating system and java. Now removed printer then download that path completely to remove printer form your computer. Then start the path until its give you order to restart your computer. Your path is must be run on windows 7. And then once again restart your computer and then try to check that your printer is giving printout or not.

As per my knowledge this problem is most of occurring due to diver’s problems. Try to install up dated drivers with compatible with your operating systems. For installing that driver I am giving you some steps follow that properly: right click on your setup.exe file, the click on properties, and the click on compatibility to windows 7. Now installed proper driver. You will get popup for connecting printer then you can connect printer. Run as administrator. If it’s not working then there is one OCR program in operating system that you can install and try to run on printer setting and the give print order to the printer.

I can understand your problem, I think you should use HP Office Jet Pro L7680 printer.This is best printer for office use because it specially made by HP or office purpose. Some of the features of this printer are: it combines tough speed, high-quality print class, and little consumables expenses, creation it a viable option to color laser devices that charge a lot extra. The HP's essential printing and scanning spectacles are remarkable. Its lone paper plate holds 250 sheets. To boost the printer's paper ability, you can include a 350-sheet succeeding tray for in nominal cost. A fixed duplexer makes double-sided prints. Yet improved, the automatic document feeder can spin pages to check both sides, generating double-sided copies. While the ADF contains 50 sheets in up to letter series, the glass platen accommodates legal-size document.

I think you’re having problem with the Download manager of Dell. In this case you need to do. You need to download windows .net frames work and installs it. The go to the dell browser and delete all cookies and history and go back and close the browser when you select file for download. By using these steps you no need to dell download manager at all. If you really want to buy new printer for your office then I suggest HP printer.