Thread: Wireless Keyboard not working in Windows 7

Wireless Keyboard not working in Windows 7

I have recently updated the system and I have this time spent a lot of bugs on the upgrade this time. This time I have bought the Wireless keyboard and I also have the Wireless mouse. Now the thing here is that I have the Windows 7 on the system and I have seen that on the Windows 7 Wireless keyboard is not working at all on the other hand I have seen that the Wireless mouse is working fine here. I really do not know what can be done here. Can anyone here can come up with some suggestion here. I really need to have some of the words in this case.

Re: Wireless Keyboard not working in Windows 7

I think that you will be required to have the updates for the system of yours. In addition to this I just want to say that it will be great if you can have the Windows updates his time in your case. Hope that you will be able to have those in your case. Well I have seen that the Windows updates have really helped a lot of users with the issues so far and hence I think that it will be wise if you can have this for you here. Go for this and let me know if that really solved the issue in your case here.

I think that you will be required to have the BIOS of the system upgraded and I think that can really help you to recognize the wireless keyboard here. Please go in the settings of the BIOS and see if it is set to the Wired Keyboard only and if that is the case then change the option there and I am sure that with this change you will have the Wireless keyboard in your case. Please see this and let me know if I was correct in saying this.

Please have the reinstallation of the Windows 7 on the system of yours and see if that can help you at the moment here. Once you get the Windows 7 installed on your system then go and install the Windows Updates and see if they get installed properly on your system. Well the design for the keyboard and the mouse is altogether different. The design of the Keyboard is much different from the Mouse and hence I think that you are getting this issue.

I have the issue here and it is really somewhat similar and the thing is that I have the Wired Keyboard here and that is not getting recognized when the system gets started. Well the situation is really weird. When I start the system it asks me to press the F1 key and at that moment the F1 key works but when the system starts and I try to do some work I have seen that it simply does not response to the key pressed. Please tell me what can be done here so that I can get rid of the issues here.

Well the thing in your case is pretty fine I would like you both of them to see for the setting in the BIOS of the system and see for the Keyboard option there. I think that you will be able to have something from there. Well that is the only think that I can suggest you when the wired keyboard comes and if you want to talk about the Wireless then I think that it will be a great idea to have the Drivers for it and then give it a try. Also as mentioned above the design of the Keyboard is really tougher and hence I think that it will require some sort of drivers here. Well hope that you will be able to have that for you.