Thread: TS-L633M ATA Drive is not working on windows 7

TS-L633M ATA Drive is not working on windows 7

Please help for solving my problem. My DVD burner that is TS-L633M ATA Drive is no longer visible in the workplace; in short it is not working on my windows 7. Previously I was having windows vista on my computer system. I have tried to update driver through device manager, but nothing is happening. It is showing some sort of yellow triangle above it and the system returns the message: "Windows is not able to load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing (Code 39)". For your information device I am having is TSSTcorp CD DVDW TS-L633M ATA Device and the laptop is HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook.

Re: TS-L633M ATA Drive is not working on windows 7

If your drive is displayed in default with a yellow icon in Device Manager then proceed to resolve the issue that you are facing: Right-click on the drive displayed in default and selects Uninstall. Do not restart the computer. Download file NERO.inf (right-click on the link shown in blue and select Save Target As). Once the file is downloaded NERO.inf make a right-click it and select Install and then reboot you computer. This will definitely solve your problem.

These are the software that I am using nero, alcohol 120, and easy creator I facing the similar problem: the reader comes to properly read CD / DVD, but when it comes to burn, crash course in systematic burning, CD / DVD inserted is blank most of the time (except trash). I uninstalled the drive in my device manager and then re-installed and then reboot my system. I have a track: it says driver installed, but it churns in AR plan to install the driver non-stop for hours. Now I do not know whether the problem is with the driver or with the device. Any related reply will be appreciated.

I have updated the system with firmware from HP thinking that it will solve the problem, since I am also in the same queue. I am not able to find the target drive. I am getting the message that this firmware is Not Compatible with the selected drive. Contact your system manufacturer for more information. One more thing is that I have also tried TS-L632 firmware then also I am getting similar message. The only thing left for testing are Daemon tools and Alcohol 120. Do you think it's worth it to install or they will be just a waste of time. Is there anyone who can provide the solution for the problem?

It is normal that the firmware found at HP did not pass because it's not the same model of burner (GSA-T50L instead of TSST TS-L633M). Such as your burner is TSST firmware HP-Compaq and no firmware TSST there should be, you need a firmware HP. Deamon Tools and Alcohol to the contrary, I have not told them but rather to remove them and if you have several burning software with modules that launch at startup it might be wise to turn them off or take a test in safe mode to start burning without loaded. Otherwise should try a different brand of CD to check whether they have compatibility problem or if your drive is defective.

It is corresponds through all the manipulations that I had. I have already tested this thing previously that is attempting to install the firmware. Inevitably, it does not work. Then the only thing can happen is that recorder did not work right out of the factory and the only thing you need, is a firmware to update the drive with the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) footprint. If this is the case then you can for replacement and as you have said that it is not working from the time you have bought. It must be under warranty this is the only option that can solve your problem.