Thread: G15 keyboard problems - cant combine ctrl + spacebar keys to jump in Counter Strike

G15 keyboard problems - cant combine ctrl + spacebar keys to jump in Counter Strike

Well the problem is very simple but even after a lot of research i am not able to fix my Logitech g15 keyboard problem, everything was going rosy until 1 month or so. The problem is I can not make the combination ctrl + spacebar to jump into the CS. If I press ctrl (crouch) and press space bar does not jump. predominates on the spacebar ctrl. Even Uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and changes nothing, I tried switching ports and no change. Tried and played the normal mode and nothing. For your information i have been using a custom made desktop installed with windows XP. Well, this is something new for me, despaired not able to find solutions on google. Thanks in advance. Please help me!!!

re: G15 keyboard problems - cant combine ctrl + spacebar keys to jump in Counter Strike

I think the problem is very simple a and you need to replace the drivers with the new drivers. it appears as you have not installed the drivers correctly so i would advice you to uninstall the existing drivers once again and reinstall the updated drivers on your system. If changing the drivers is not fixing the problem then you must check whether the USB 2.0 is enabled in your BIOS or not .

re: G15 keyboard problems - cant combine ctrl + spacebar keys to jump in Counter Strike

I have a Logitech G15 Gaming keyboard like yours, and I never had such problems. What's more, the problem appears to be strange i have never heard of such kind of problem . I think there is some problem with your system have you tried to do the same operation from another similar keyboard? A friend or acquaintance. Because if true, maybe the fault is directly in hardware. And you would have to change the keyboard. If you can pull the guarantee then its well and good otherwise the simplest solution would be to get your keyboard changed.

Have you checked whether your keys are changed or not. Some other user playing CS might have changed the keys. i will suggest you to set the keys to default. This will definitely help you to get this problem fixed. So launch counter strike and Simply follow the steps which are mentioned below:

• Launch a game and click options A new smaller window will appear.
    • Click the keyboard tab and then in the bottom right of this windows you will see a button "Use defaults".
    • Click the use defaults buttons.
    • Click apply and select OK.

Well, here the problem. Incredibly if I use the key combination W + A. as if the keyboard has stopped working in any game from Need For Speed, to World of Warcraft, Counter strike ,Warhammer , call of duty black ops etc. whatever, it is very hard, it works only for few seconds and then stops as usual. So whenever i try to do my part, Even tried changing the keyboard drivers, Also i have checked the USB 2.0 was enabled in the BIOS, changing USB token. Can not find solution I'll have to go where you buy it, and throw it over his head really.