Thread: Windows 7: unable to rotate images on web cam

Windows 7: unable to rotate images on web cam

I have computer that simply runs under Microsoft Windows 7 operating system, computer has Intel Dual Core processor @2.9GHz, 4GB (2 x 2) DDR3 RAM, 160GB hard drive, I have no problem with that all thing but I can’t rotate image on web cam. I have installed proper driver for web cam, normally I am using this web cam while chatting with friends. I have bought this web cam very newly. I don’t understand what the hell is happening to my web can? Do you have idea by which I can ix this problem, if you have then please gives it to me; I need to know that in what situation my web cam is running through? Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Is this web cam compatible to my system?

Re: Windows 7: unable to rotate images on web cam

---- As per my idea this might happen with your web cam if your system is using corrupted web cam driver. You can fix this problem by simply reinstalling that driver again on your system. This is also possible that if your web cam device is damaged due to any reason, you may face this problem. So think over this problem and do your best.

Most of the time this problem occur in your system, if you have install CR from CN1314---CMOS_CAMERA_SUYIN_CN1314_081028. For that reason you can rotate any images only to 180 Degrees, it simply state that your camera is on your left side and on your other side you have your MIC. So to fix this problem, just install only CL CAMERA driver from internet and you will see that after doing this your web cam working as per your need.

I can say that this is the only driver related problem, to prevent from this problem, just make sure that you have installed proper driver for your camera. Most of the time this error cause only because of bad driver that you have installed on your system, so before installing this driver first check your camera PID code and then install its driver. From my side I have only this information that I can give you, just try this with your luck.

I have tried all solution as per my knowledge, but know what I didn’t get the proper solution. I have reinstalled all drivers and also reconnect all cable which is connected to web cam and computer. For my satisfactory i have tried this web cam on different machine, but nothing happens at all, do you have any solution, by which I can solve this problem, please gives it to me.