Thread: Unable to access internet via Marvel Yukon 88E8001/8003/8010 PCI Gigabit

Unable to access internet via Marvel Yukon 88E8001/8003/8010 PCI Gigabit

Today morning when I try to get online I was unable to connect to the internet by means of my desktop making use of local area connection 2. It’s been functioning well yet in view of the fact that I installed windows 7 regarding 2 months previously until today. At what time I plug the cable on the way to connection 1 it functions well however within local area connection 2 it not attach as well as at what time I trouble shoot I obtain this.I encompass a cable modem as well as a trendnet router linked. It won’t attach having a in a straight line connection by means of presently the modem or else being linked by means of the router. I reorganize the together modem as well as router plus at a standstill no connection. Just local area link 1 is able to connect furthermore not 2. At what time booting in windows XP I do not have this trouble at all. Similar to I whispered the whole thing was functioning well until today out of nowhere as well as do not be familiar by means of why. Has anybody also had this trouble as well as does anybody be familiar with a fix to this?

Re: Unable to access internet via Marvel Yukon 88E8001/8003/8010 PCI Gigabit

I would suggest you to try this one and hope it may resolve your trouble. Right click Lan connection 2, as well as go into tcp/ip property.At the moment make certain your ip-address is place correct. What I signify is ensure it spray within your home group :If your router's ip address is somewhat similar to 192.168.0.1 after that put your ip-address for Lan-connection 2 at 192.168.0.10 or else somewhat similar to that.

I did not understand Why do you require 2 NIC's?Are they adding on cards or else on mother board?Are you attempting on the way to make use of both at the similar occasion?or else just testing on the way to observe if they both function unconnectedly?Ensure that they are configured on the way to make use of DHCP to speak to the modem or else router as well as do not encompass static TCP/IP parameters set.It is a separate likelihood that one of the NIC's "went south" because of a rush or else standing burst. If this is an add-on card it is simple on the way to restore. But if on motherboard then not so easy.

There together on my motherboard as well as I do not require two it’s presently I had the Ethernet cable linked on the way to the peak port which was local area connection 2. It presently stopped up functioning in windows7 however not at what time I start into windows xp it go online well as a result it did n0t go away south on me. Progressing rolling reverse the driver does not value either. As well my trendnet settings state dhcp server is enabled if that's what you’re chatting regarding.There is TCP/IPv6 as well as TCP/IPv4 which am I presume on the way to go to? As well together links are place on the way to get the ip automatically as a result why would one labor as well as not the further? There's a LAN as well as DHCP server section plus WAN section. I attempted typing in the ip from the LAN as well as DHCP server.

I am also getting a alike trouble on Windows 7 64 bit. My network link unexpectedly altered on the way to "unidentified network" as well as at what time I ran diagnostics I obtain "Local Area Connection 2 does not contain a applicable IP configuration.
    I have also attempted the following:
    1. try reinstalling the NIC drivers
    2. Also tried setting gateway address on the way to router IP address - on the other hand I cannot ping 192.168.1.2.
    3. Try rebooting
    4. As well as tried to changing DHCP settings on router furthermore reserving a dissimilar address for the computer
    Update: yet by means of the router place as Default Gateway, it remain the similar Auto configuration IPv4 Address .Essentially, it cannot observe the router as a result cannot connect on the way to DHCP.

Yes that is really strange, however I have heard extra problem concerning LAN connections in windows 7.It has on the way to do by means of the detail that windows 7 make use of the latest "HomeGroup" as an alternative of windows XP's "Workgroup".Total catalog of router settings as well as comparison of home group settings of in cooperation connections may possibly assist.