Thread: Hp psc 1350 scanner not found by computer

Hp psc 1350 scanner not found by computer

I am having this problem Hp psc 1350 scanner not found by computer running windows xp.The printer, as well as copier work well, however the scanner cannot be establish. I have tried running the cartridge alignment process, presently on the way to show to for myself that the scanner at a standstill operate. IT do. However at what time I attempt on the way to open the scan tool from the PC, I obtain a message state that the scanner is moreover not linked, or else the driver is not accepted. I have previously been on the way to the HP website as well as downloaded the for the most part recent driver for my OS. What at the moment?

Re: Hp psc 1350 scanner not found by computer

I will suggest you to try running Windows Update. For the reason that It occasionally discover drivers that were not establish all through Windows 7 installation. If you place windows on the way to update drivers automatically inside "change device install settings" be able to be establish in start button search after that unplug printer as of from computer as well as plug in once more be supposed to begin the updates automatically it has now functioned for me anyways.

Hope this will help you to get rid of your trouble. You be able to manually install Hp psc 1350 printer from the catalog of drivers for HP within Windows 7. You Just need go on the way to Windows update as well as update your drivers as of from Microsoft website. The hp 1300 series is on their catalog. I think the multifunction printers make use of DOT ports. Just go on the way to Add Printer as well as download latest drivers.

Just follow these procedure to solve your trouble:
    1) Go to start
    2) now click on “devices and printers”
    3) now select “add printers”
    4) after this click on USB, if you are having printer is USB. Check the list of printers listed and if your printer is not listed then click on update printers
    this be supposed to restore the catalog as well as your printer be supposed to be listed at the moment
    install printer.

I as well encompass a tx2000 laptop. I do not remember having the trouble by means of the unfortunate understanding on the way to the stylus; however I did comprise the trouble by means of the buttons not functioning. I would verify on the way to make certain that you have downloaded each and every one of the updated drivers. The windows update is supposed to discover the majority of them. If the driver is missing for some reason that may possibly give details why the touch screen is not functioning correctly. As well, if that does not resolve the trouble, attempt running the hardware troubleshooting Go to start and select control panel and now choose system and security and go to action center and select troubleshooting. Now choose hardware and sound and select hardware and devices. I found out that subsequent to upgrading on the way to windows 7 there be one driver intended for my touch screen that was not at all installed. I was after that capable of installing it.

I establish the answer on windows 7 intended for the Hp psc 1350 all in one.At what time plug the usb you have to after that Go to startand now click on “devices and printers”and now select “add printers”after that add a local printer make use of an existing port : USB001.Click next. The hp psc 1300 series does not come into view by default in the catalog as a result you have on the way to push the button :Windows update.At this moment you encompass the hp psc 1300 series in the catalog. You have to choose it as well as follow the driver installation process.Print a test page.It has functioned for me, expect it will be for you as well.

Dear,I try, at what time I come on the way to instable printer, USB is not a opportunity.The PSC is on the printer catalog, however only at the same time as scanner, not the same as printer.The other possibilities are that at what time I attempt on the way to update, system state "driver not found".Help please.