Thread: printer driver for HP deskjet 1120c

printer driver for HP deskjet 1120c

I have presently purchased a tx2000 laptop and installed new copy of windows7 . I as well encompass a HP deskjet 1120c which was maintained by means of Windows Vista setting up disk. It does not have any support on Windows 7 setting up disk. I have done research for this on internet and found that HP web site state that this printer was maintain on setting up disk for Vista, for that reason they do not have drivers listed on their web site. Can anyone inform where or else how to obtain this printer driver? Thank in advance for any valuable suggestion. If possible provide the link to download the driver.

Re: printer driver for HP deskjet 1120c

Have you installed windows 7 32 or else 64-bit?I will tell you to Go to HP website as well as download the Windows XP driver for 32 or else 64-bit (depending on the version you encompass)
    1) Now right click on computer or Computer Icon on desktop
    2) Select manage
    3) After that go to device manager
    4) And now right click your unknown device i.e., HP printer
    5) Click update driver and locate the *.inf you downloaded
    6) Install the Windows XP inf driver

I also have this trouble. But I install the HP Deskjet 1120c in similar way as I did for windows vista in my Windows 7, however at what time you acquire on the way to the screen wherever it inquire you to "select your printer from the list," The printer is not displayed in by default (at the same time as you have establish out). on the other hand, on this computer screen, it as well inform you on the way to "click Windows Update to observe additional models," as a result click the Windows Update button on this screen as well as wait designed for additional drivers on the way to be downloaded. One time this procedure is done, you be able to roll the list once more as well as the driver will be there. I have done this for myself for the reason that I at a standstill make use of this printer on Windows 7.

The think that parallel card may be the most excellent option, USB to parallel converters be able to be tricky. Make certain you are choosing the correct LPT port, you be able on the way to go to the Device Manager as well as observe which parallel port you contain This would usually be LPT1: however the card may possibly default to a dissimilar port. You be able to open the Device Manager by means of clicking on the Start button plus type device manager in the Search box. My computer does not encompass an LPT port; however it will turn up in the Ports division. make sure there to observe the correct port number furthermore as well make certain there is not a yellow triangle in the LPT port representing an mistake.

In one more thread you talk about that you have attempt by means of a USB-parallel converter also. By means of the USB converter the port name possibly USB001: or various alike. You should go to the Devices as well as Printers folder, right click on the DJ 1120 and choose Printer Properties, Ports and make sure the port settings.You be supposed to furthermore make sure that the printer functions by itself. Disconnect the USB-parallel converter as well as plug the printer in furthermore turn it on. By means of the printer on push as well as hold the power button, after that push the start again button five times, after that free the power button.

The parallel port may possibly need a driver for correct function, make sure several certifications that came by means of the card (or else search for information). I think now your trouble will get resolve and you will be able to print by means of this printer.