Thread: CANON i9900 printer not recognize on Toshiba laptop

CANON i9900 printer not recognize on Toshiba laptop

----- I want some information about the printer connection and the operating system. I have TOSHIBA laptop that has Microsoft Windows 7 operating system at 64 bit resolution, this laptop has Intel i7 processor, 4GB DDR3 RAM and 128GB solid hard drive, I have no problem with this laptop, but I got some problem with my printer. Problem is that when I connect my printer to this laptop via my home network, it show some error message means system not allow me to connect this printer to the laptop. I don't know why this is happening to me, please help me out. I have CANON i9900 and MX860 Printer, but you know what MX860Printer working like my needs means it gets share over network but I got problem when I try to connect this printer on the laptop. Is there is anybody that has this type problem, and has solved it really, please give me that solution, by which I can solve this problem easily, any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: CANON i9900 printer not recognize on Toshiba laptop

I have solution for this kind of problem, you can easily solve this problem for that you have follow some step. This problem only you have to face if in any cases your system has lost the printer driver, or this is possible that if this driver has been corrupted due to any reason, you have suffer from this kind of problem. To fix this, just uninstall all printer drivers and reinstall is again in your system. From my side I have only this solution, try it on your system; I hope it work on your system.

---- You have to suffer from this type of problem if you have not updated your printer driver according to the system, it is not recommended but have some possibility to cause this problem. You can update your printer driver from any of the site, you just check that somewhere in your printer driver setting you will find update driver option, so just do it as I say to you, I hope after trying this you might solve your problem.

If you have not installed printer driver properly in your system, then this is possible that system will not detect any device which is related to that hardware. Un-installation will solve your problem, so don’t remove this driver from start menu. To uninstall this driver open device manager, in that you will see that there are so many list of devices , in that look for printer device, then give a right click on it and select property, and then you will find uninstall driver, just give a single click on it, your printer driver would remove permanently from the system. Un-installation from this way will remove all the cache memory from the system directory. Try out this I am sure that it gives you satisfactory.

---- I have this same problem, I have reinstall entire driver from the system, and reinstall in again, but nothing happen, out there. Before that I have update my printer driver nothing happens, same situation I am facing from too many days. When I connect this printer to my system I got error connection message, you have any ideas about this, please gives it to me.