Thread: Got error 0X000006cc message while sharing printer in Windows 7

Got error 0X000006cc message while sharing printer in Windows 7

Hey I have computer that simply runs under Microsoft Windows 7 Operating system, this system has Intel core 2 Duo processor @3.2GHz, 4GB of RAM, 500GB hard drive, this all hard ware running nice but I have only one problem that I can’t get figure it out. I have EPSON printer which is runs on this system, but I can’t share this printer on the network. I got this problem from too many days, this all happen when my system suddenly crash due to power loss. When I turned on the system I again start to share my printer but at that time I got error message “0X000006cc”. I have turned off the virus protection and firewall also but nothing happen same error display every time when I connect his printer for sharing. Is there is anybody that has solution for this kind of problem, if has any information, then please gives it to me. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Got error 0X000006cc message while sharing printer in Windows 7

This type of error might occur in your system if spoolsv.exe process is running under the system machine. This thing happens because of only folder share. To fix this kind of problem just enable your system firewall and then try to share your printer to the machine, you know what I have fine the solution, this kind of problem you have to face every time, till you have not enabled the firewall system, from my side I have only this solution, so just enable firewall setting and then share your printer over network.

---- --- You have to suffer from this kind of problem if you system has not configured properly, there is some possibility if one of the system driver which is require for the sharing is not valid, you may see this type error. As I have knowledge if your system has lost LAN driver or for some reason system has lost the path, you have to suffer from this problem, so just remove that LAN card if you have configured externally and reconnect it again, after that reinstall its driver again, I hope after doing this you might fulfills your requirement.

This is also possible that if in your system directory has lost the printer registry key, due to this reason your system not allow you to share this printer on the network. This registry is not set properly means not configured properly, your printer cause this error message. This key is the not a spooler key, so anyone has start this key, RPC will automatically throws this error message at the start up time. So configured your printer properly I your system, try this out, I hope that after trying this solution your system will allow you to share your printer over network.