Thread: SD memory card Access denied while connecting it with the system ?

SD memory card Access denied while connecting it with the system ?

I have got a desktop system and I have Windows 7 operating system 32-bit version . I have got a Samsung Captivate phone and I want to connect it with my desktop system ,in my Samsung phone I have SD memory card installed which has a 4GB of capacity , but do not know why I could not access my files of the memory card and I do not know why, Does anyone has got any idea as I cannot transfer any file from my card to my pc.

Re: SD memory card Access denied while connecting it with the system ?

I said you cannot access your SD memory card while connected through your pc , I think it might also be possible that your memory card might have corrupted, it happens when you connect any USB device and remove it without clicking on the safely remove option which is you can see at the taskbar at the right hand side on the bottom of the desktop screen . Next time be careful when you attempt to remove the USB devices from your pc.

But there is one more way to check whether your sd card is corrupted or not, just see , the disk space being occupied , if it shows 0 space occupied and 0 free space then the card is corrupted , or else remove the card directly and place it back to your mobile phone and see whether it works fine or not. You can do more thing to get back the access on the memory card , delete the files from the device manager that occupies unnecessary place.

I will suggest you the simplest of ways that will help you to regain the access on your mobile memory card from your system. Just click on the start button on the Windows Screen and open the properties to got to the Device manager , From there I will ask you to uninstall all the Drivers you see for the USB Controllers and then run a scan that will detect for the recent hardware changes , install all the drivers again that you have uninstalled and then restart the system again. If that too does not work try Kies mini program meant which you can install from the Samsung mobile ‘s official site .