Thread: PC for Graphics Design, 3D Rendering

PC for Graphics Design, 3D Rendering

My brother just secured a graphics design based job as well as needs an extremely dominant system. The range of use is not games, however as declared above, Graphics Design, 3D Rendering as well as A/V Creation furthermore belongings of that character. The financial plan is $5000 which consists of a dual 24 inch flat panel setup. I require you guys enter on which platform would be most excellent designed for this as well as an appropriate configuration on the way to appear at. Here are several essential smallest specs my brother has given me. Thanks in advance!

Processor : 4 Cores (1 x Quad Core or 2 x Dual Core)
    RAM : 4GB Memory
    SSD :RAID 1 (O/S Drive)
    RAID 0 (2TB Media Space)
    Superfast non-SLI Video Card setup
    Dual 24" Flat Panel

Re: PC for Graphics Design, 3D Rendering

Not extremely certain regarding further specifications, however IMO, he require workplace class graphics card (nVidia Quadro or else ATI FireGL), however I advise nVidia's contribution, they were superior in the majority benchmarks however sorry, do not have sufficient time on the way to offer link. You might seem at VGA chart for workstation graphics

I speak to him. Used for the precise job he will be doing, he said he will not require a Quadro or else FireGL video card. I will be posting what I believe is Processor: 4 Cores (1 x Quad Core or 2 x Dual Core)
    RAM : 4GB Memory
    SSD :RAID 1 (O/S Drive)
    RAID 0 (2TB Media Space)
    Superfast non-SLI Video Card setup
    Dual 24" Flat Panel a appropriate box intended for him as well as hope on the way to obtain several input on particulars. He thought on-board audio
    is well, as a result no sound blaster is required as well as just a high end 7900 series geforce would be required. I will place up one more post soon. Thanks.

Mac’s are expensive partial computers as a result I would propose receiving a composite end intel core 2 duo. As well as you would desire a higher call a bring to a standstill graphics card for example an nvidia 8800 gt 512. They are around 250-300 dollars. The just reason you would desire a mac is accordingly you do not hold on the way to worry regarding a virus because you to lose your data, however Mac’s are not as safe as they pretend on the way to be.

At what time shopping for a ready-built computer look forward on the way to give for a whilst extra to keep yourself the labor as well as give for the call. They typically come by means of a 1-3 year warranty on parts as well as labor. Important things to look for at what time shopping for one are:A superior processor-if you be able to finances for it attempt finding several an Intel Core 2 Duo or else an AMD Athlon 6000+ or else above. A superior motherboard-not too huge of a contract if you purchase high-end, merely just make certain the motherboard be able to obtain extra than 2-3 GB or RAM. I have observed several eMachines that just permit 2 GB on the board.A superior video card- attempt an Nvidia GeForce 8000 sequence or around, the difficult the figure you be able to obtain the better.