Thread: Virtual Wifi Miniport Adapter of Microsoft has a driver problem (Code 31)

Virtual Wifi Miniport Adapter of Microsoft has a driver problem (Code 31)

Hello I have a little subject. First this is started by me and I went to devices and printers and option to add a device by fault. When I saw that I cancel it which leads to blue screen. Later than that my computer restarted through itself and asked me if I wanted to run windows normally I pick to run windows normally. Then I logged in and said your computer has just restored from an unforeseen shutdown. Later I become aware of that I had trouble shoot and it said Microsoft Virtual Wifi Miniport Adapter has a driver predicament which is not fixed and also difficulty with Pnp device. I tried to go to device manager and update MCWMA but it said that did not fix it. What should I do to solve this because I am starting to get concerned for the reason that this is a new computer? Some of my other question regarding this is what is Microsoft Virtual Wifi Miniport Adapter and do I require it for the reason that I am able to attach to wireless internet fine. Thank you for trying to help me i really appreciate it. My operating system is Windows 7.

Re: Virtual Wifi Miniport Adapter of Microsoft has a driver problem (Code 31)

Thanks for redistribution. Please do the following to observe if your matter persists. Open Device Manager, under Network Adapters right clicks on the Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter, and chooses Disable. And I hope this will help you. I am saying this for the reason that I have tried this and my problem got fix so I hope you should also try this.

I have accurately the similar trouble. I have uninstalled the device and booted it one more time. And along with each reboot, I obtain the blue screen of death, leading to a reboot and the trouble along with the Miniport adapter persists. I have the same opinion with others that I do not want to have somewhat disabled that may potentially be needed. I would like to have the subject corrected from the start, before I start adding new devices that was able to create additional conflicts. If any suggestion then please help.

In this I have got the blue screen when I was attempting to install a Home Network Printer connected to an XP machine. And after this reboot the machine and stated that it was getting better from a bug and then it had an attentive to troubleshoot Microsoft Virtual Wifi Adapter and it is still not repaired. What is it for? Why disable it? They laptop is not yet out of the box for 24 hours and it is starting to fry?

If this characteristic is giving you bugs I put forward uninstalling as stated before. At present this characteristic is a development platform that exists simply for application developers. Because this is a development platform any sustain would require to go from side to side along the application developer. Here is a link to information regarding this platform on the Microsoft MSDN site: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...43(VS.85).aspx