Thread: 0x0000007e error message while connecting LEXMARK printer via LAN

0x0000007e error message while connecting LEXMARK printer via LAN

I have computer that simply runs under Microsoft Windows XP and I also have laptop which has Windows 7 operating system. I am printing pages of my office means office work through LEXMARK printer, I am using this printer on this two system via LAN, I have setup this correctly as I know well. I got a problem while installation of printer, this error message say that “”Add printer. Connect Printer. Windows cannot connect printer. Operation failed with error 0x0000007e”. I don’t know what type of this exact error which causes this problem, why this is happening with my system. Do you have any idea about this, if you have any solution that make me happy, please gives it to me, any suggestion that would greatly appreciate.

Re: 0x0000007e error message while connecting LEXMARK printer via LAN

This might happen if your system has lost the driver of that printer. Printer driver might lost by your system if your system has any kind of virus. This virus directly attack on this driver because this is the only medium by which your system give a command to printer, so just reinstall that driver properly but before scan your system with any updated anti-virus, I hope after trying this solution you might get satisfy.

You might face this problem if you have not installed the proper version of driver on different operating system. If your system which is in the laptop has 64 resolution of bit and you have installed 32 bit of versions printer driver and same in computer also, due to this reason you might have to suffer from this problem. So fix this problem just install compatible versions of driver, I wish that it work on your system.

---- There are some possibility that if in any cases your system has lost the path of network means by which this printer is shared among this network. To fix this problem you have you have to create new printer setup from network place, this option you will find in control panel. First remove you old printer and then ADD new printer wizard and follow the instruction which is shown on your screen. I am not so sure that it will fulfill your requirement, but has some possibility to fix this problem, so just do as I say to you, you can solve this problem.

---- Hey man I have same problem, means I can’t give any print command via LAN. Most probably I got this error 0x0000007e error message, when I am updating any of the drivers which are related to printer. I am so scared that what is actually happen to my printer, do you have any idea about this, then please share with me, I need a solution for this problem.

I think I have some information by which you can solve this error, problem. I got same error message and I had tried to solve this by simply making my system to last restore point, but unfortunately it won’t work out there. To fix this situation I have called hardware engineer, and you know what, he has solve this problem. He has replaced my connector and reinstall that printer driver again in both systems manually. He has also deleted one of the file that I don’t know properly, but here is your chance by which you can solve this problem. So just think on this suggestion and call nay hardware engineer, you might get your proper solution.

If you are using bad connector by which your printer is connected to computer. You solve this problem for that you have to follow some step, by which you can solve this error. First uninstall the driver from server side, I am telling you this because it is possible that faulty driver may cause this error, delete the content manually at client side, the path is “C: \ Windows \ System32 \ spool \ drivers \ w32x86 \ 3" to delete the c” navigate registry key for this item on client side system “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Print \ Environments \ Windows NT x86 \ Drivers \ Version-3 \” this is respective type of printer driver, in that you will find the entry process and the value for that dependent files just remove HPZBDI32.msi, once when you done with this, you will see that your printer is working fine on you system and exactly like your requirement. From my side I have only this solution, try this I hope this might work on your system.