Thread: G7 Mouse Problem while double clicking.

G7 Mouse Problem while double clicking.

I have used Logitech’s preceding offerings in the past (mostly the g series (g5 g7)), and I at all times enjoy the feel, but for a few cause I be likely to go sponsor to another company. I have had Logitech g7 mouse for about a month now and whenever I left click I get an instant double click. I can press it once with slight strength or a lot of pressure and every click is a double click. Is there any way to fix this issue or is the mouse faulty/broken down?

Re: G7 Mouse Problem while double clicking.

I have been using computers since I was in 16 years. And spend on regular 8 to 10 hours a day working on and by means of computers. I have also always felt mice wanted something that would create them great, until a couple of years ago when I revealed the G7. Its same problem I am also facing Well, I think here an answer is, you should get control panel mouse settings. Click lock and check you double clicking speed.

If you are using windows XP professional. Then you have to do some setting of Double-clicking problem in your mouse. Open up any window screen that browses the files on your computer. For example you go on my computer. Tools menu click on Folder options. 'Click items as follows' small piece down the bottom of the General tab. adjust it as essential. Also make sure that any Logitech software have install or not is configured the similar system.

Logitech G7 Mouse basically wireless mouse it is a best for gaming. If you are purchase new mouse then you have to check it is under warranty period. If has you have to go Logitech service center and tell they Logitech expert guys, whatever you had problem. I give some suggest to you, Try it on another PC to make sure it is the mouse that is the problem (not your PC for some reason). If the difficulty is the same on the other computer, get the mouse replaced or fix it physically.

Whenever this problem occurred in your mouse. That means some hardware issues and may be software is not working properly. You are by mistake double-clicking in its place of single-clicking. It can be possible your mouse setting has been modified, either manually or some software setting, when you perform a single click its work multiple click. In this case your mouse drivers are corrupted. It can be some mouse hardware defective.

I think it’s may be some operating system setting problem. If you are using dual booth system of windows vista & windows 7 then this steps will help you to fix multiple operating system issue in your computer. Then you have to go for these are easy steps. Click on start button and click on lock button then click on shut down in window 7 and then click restart. You have to press F8 key as the computer restarts. Before the windows screen come. There will have come on screen advanced boot option, use the arrow keys to highlight the safe mode option and then press ENTER key. In that you can troubleshoot windows.