Thread: Does 800 Mhz of Ram Suite Windows 7

Does 800 Mhz of Ram Suite Windows 7

Hi, I am using operating system Windows 7 Ultimate- 32 bit. And I am having two individual capacities. Each RAM runs at 800 Mhz but when its running both at same time then frequency is of RAM comes on around 650 Mhz. Because of AFAIK each module is of different capacity. I have option available to run it with speed of 650, 800 and 1050 Mhz in Bios. Now I am choosing frequency of 800 Mhz in Bios. Is there any risk in it and is it useful for improving performance?

Re: Query of RAM

I think now you need to try newer system to use RAM in dual channel .This time don’t use identical sticks it doesn’t gives you improvement in your system performance. Memory improvement is the main source if you want to improvement in speed. For that you need to use windows task manager. In it you will get performance tab by this you can see and get the normal idea of how much memory is used by your systems and how much performance is giving. You can check from graph, if graph is going less than half line then its indicates that good thing that is more memory will not help you.

I think it would seem that the additional memory is helpful to improve performance and speed of the system .I think your two sticks are not compatible with each other that is why this problem is occurring , you can try it by using separately or else in defferent computer. Remember when you try to use two memory sticks it must be same size and compatible with each other, otherwise different memory stick can harmful to your system. After installing same memory stick you can check your performance it will definitely improve.

Here I have one tool which can help you to solve this problem that is CPU-Z. Download this software and install it as default and after running this software it can give you the speed and timings of the Memory stick as well as systems as individually will prefer you to buy Kingston RAM this is compatible with all type of software. It also safe with every functioning of any software or system function. CPU-Z is freeware program which gives you all details information about your CPU performance. It comes with two important tools that is calculation tool of cache latency and second is entire reports which consist of PCI, MSR, DMI and CPUID.