Thread: Turning off front LED in Bijli case

Turning off front LED in Bijli case

Hello friends I have purchased this new Zeb Bijili PC case for my CPU and I really like the way it looks. The case really has a very striking resemblance and I really find it the most attracting device in my bedroom. Now the problem is that there is allot of light that comes from the CPU front case which is the only thing I dont like about my CPU. I would want to turn off the LED of the front side of the CPU but I am not able to get as to how can I make this thing possible. Please provide me with a quick suggestion as I am eagerly waiting for the the lights to go off.

Re: Turning off front LED in Bijli case

I think that the only way to switch off the light would be to go in the BIOS setup and in there you will be able to find the options that are related to the display light and LEDs etc. See if can able to control the front LED of the CPU case with the help of anything related in the BIOS setup. I hope that it will certainly solve all your problem, even if it doesn't then please free to reply we will some other options to solve this problem.

i think that it is not possible to turn off the front LED light of the CPU as it is completely dependent upon the internal hardware of the CPU. To make the LED go off you have to make some changes in the internal hardware component of the CPU. For this you have to call the hardware technician who has all the minute details of the internal wire of the CPU and he can also easily make the LED light go off.

Hey you can also make the LED turn off by yourself, even if you don have much knowledge of the internal parts of the CPU. For this you only have to know how to open the CPU and the check for the wires which connects to the LED. Now you can cut this wire so that no electric power is supply and this will not allow let the LED glow. Be careful such that wire doesn't remain open and gets in contact with any parts of the CPU.