Thread: PS ATAPI DVD Drive isnt detected via windows 7

PS ATAPI DVD Drive isnt detected via windows 7

I am having some trouble my ps atapi dvd A DH20A3 drive is not detected via windows 7, this trouble come into view this evening yet in view of the fact that the booting procedure is slow.Help compulsory, I have attempt a cmd code, as well as checked the regedit /control - upper maximum value ,lower limit thing(this limit were not shown in my computer) not anything worked.Be supposed on the way to alter the IDE Cable, or else is it this how a injured DVDDRIVE show.At what time I check in BIOS it is made known there. Thank in advance for any suggestion.

Re: PS ATAPI DVD Drive isnt detected via windows 7

I too have the similar problem. I would suggest you to try the below suggestion. Hope this might help to resolve your trouble. Try removing the ide cable of dvd drive after that attempt on the way to boot if its quick after that once more turn around the connection of ide drive make certain you have 2 ide cables.

Re: PS ATAPI DVD Drive isnt detected via windows 7

Possibly a little push on the way to connectors may possibly resolve the trouble. As well make sure for power supply loose connection on the way to your dvd drive.As of my experience, it would be the connecting trouble of power-connector. At the same time as the booting is deferred. As well check jumper’s configuration.On the way to check your dvd drive, attempt starting it on extra pc by means of latest cables as well as also take away dust on top of the connector pins .