Thread: DELL 926 Photo All-In-One printer not scanning the paper

DELL 926 Photo All-In-One printer not scanning the paper

More of the time I am spending with me printer because I am have a job to do it, but sometime ago this printer gives me some headache means not scanning anything. I have DELL 926 printer that has all the option, runs under Microsoft Windows XP operating system, this system has processor of Intel Core 2 Duo @2.9GHz, 500GB hard drive, 4GB (2 x 2)RAM. This printer no longer printing, when I select the scan option, the screen on that printer displaying something “requesting scan” but there is nothing happening with the printer. The wired thing is that another option that say “scan to” and something say its “downloading list” and after taking some time for processing it say “can’t retrieve list”. I thought there is a problem with the file or with the printer; I try to found the solution but nothing I can get properly. So if you have any suggestion about this problem, just shares with me, any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: DELL 926 Photo All-In-One printer not scanning the paper

This is the huge problem that you can’t do it on your own. If your printer gets damaged then you may see this type of error, which not allow you to scan anything. There are different chip is places on your printer board if in any cases scanning chip get corrupted or not getting the power properly, you may see this problem means can’t print. To solve this problem just call the DELL customer support center, from there you will get the proper solution.

There are some possibility that if in any cases your system has lost the printer driver, due to this reason your printer not print or not scanning the pages. As per my ideas you just install that driver again in your system, will help you to solve this problem. This is also possible that if your scanning printer IC gets corrupted, you may have to suffer from this type of problem. I have only this king of suggestion; I hope this might help you.

If you are using a printer without any update, your system cause this error. To fix this kind of situation just reinstall the driver and then install it again, after installing driver just update its driver, I am not so sure that this work on your system, I am telling you that because after updating this driver might support that page means new page that has extra feature that your previous printer not taking for the scanning. So here is your solution just try it.

----If you have not installed the driver properly in the system you may see this error is causing by your printer. First unplug your printer then open the control, in that select Add remove printer then remove from that side and install properly. If your system has lost the printer setup you may see this problem. Your system can’t allow you to scan due to only not installed properly. So think over this solution might help you to solve this puzzle.

If you have not installed the printer driver properly into your system you may see this type problem that cause by your printer. There are some possibilities that if in cases you have not deleted the print queue, your printer cause you this error. To fix this problem just remove all print job because your printer might get confused due to stuck print job in the print queue. From my side I have only this solution, try it I hope that it work on your system.

To fix this kind of problem just do what I am gonna tell you, first remove all the cable of your printer means disconnect it then install the setup again and download the patch and run it, after doing this restart your system, when your system start manually you may see that your system gives you one message that say something about the printer i.e. it not connected, at that time connect your printer. Just do this thing; I am sure that you may get satisfy by this result.

I have found this problem solution, you want to know how I completed this task, just follow the step. Most of this error occurs only because of installation, so just remove all installed driver from the control panel then select Add remove program then unplug the USB cable and after doing this make sure that it is remove from your device manager. After this just install that driver and watch for the prompts. If you not gonna follow this step, some of the scanner driver will not work in your system properly, by which your system cause you this problem.