Thread: Dell AIO 926 Printer Not Align the Paper

Dell AIO 926 Printer Not Align the Paper

Hey guys I am facing such huge problem that I can’t get figure it out properly. I have DELL AIO 926 printer that work fine on Microsoft Windows Vista operating system, but recently means some days ago this printer giving me some problem i.e. it’s give some error message that say something about the ALIGNMENT problem. This system has Intel Core2 Duo @3.2GHz processor, 4GB (2 x 2) RAM. I am not so much aware of printer so I ask my friend to solve this weird problem, but nothing happens. Is there is anybody that solve this kind of problem. Is my printer is compatible to this system or not. Hey man if you have any solution that fix this error, please gives it to me, I need to know that what the hell is happening to my printer, why it is giving me this error message when I print anything. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Dell AIO 926 Printer Not Align the Paper

This problem only arise if your printer cartridge is get damaged or has been corrupted due to any reason. If your printer cartridge gets empty then also you have to suffer from this problem. So you could remove this type of error that not allow you to print anything by simply changing the cartridge only, so think over this solution and try your best.

I would like to say that you are facing the problem because of cartridge only. These error messages can be showed by your system if a printer is printing anything without requirement means if in any cases you are trying to print color page but that color cartridge is get damaged or has no ink to print that page. As per my concern just replace that ink cartridge or just fill the ink, I wish after doing this you may get satisfy. I have only this solution try this on your system I hope that will work on your system.

--- This have to suffer from this error if in any cases your printer gets damaged or its cartridge has been corrupted. You can fix this problem by simply replacing the cartridge, but as per your requirement I can tell you that, you just call the hardware engineer, by which you can get proper result. Think over this information just do it what I say.

I am not so sure that this solution work on your system, but you can try because it work on my laptop, don’t worry it never harms your system or printer. To prevent from this problem, open system control panel, after that select printer wizard, just open its properties by right clicking on them. In that you find printing test page which allow you to adjust the alignment. This option stays different in other operating system; I hope this might work on your system.

You know what I am having this same problem but I have figure it out by calling the DELL printer support center. They send one engineer; he is the man who solves my problem just easily. He has runs everything for its test, after testing he tells me that, this printer has damaged cartridge, he has just replaced that cartridge, and the problem is gone from my printer. So just call the customer center, from there you will get proper solution.

There are so many reasons that are acting behind this problem. If in cases you are using damaged cartridge, you have to suffer from this kind of problem. If your cartridge ink is blank means it has no color to print, but still you are giving print command to the printer, because of this reason your printer cause this error. There may be loose connection also gives you this problem, so just remove all the connection from inside the printer, or just call the engineer who have knowledge about the printer then reconnect and try to print something. So think over this solution, it might help you to come out from this kind of mess.