Thread: LASER 1710 Printer not Printing but Flashing on and off together

LASER 1710 Printer not Printing but Flashing on and off together

I want some information about the laser printer, this printer giving me some problem i.e. I can’t print anything with this. I have LASER 1710 Printer that simply works on Microsoft Windows 7 operating system; this system has AMD ATHLON processor @2.9GHz, 2GB of RAM, 500W power supply, 160GB hard drive. This problem occurs when I start the printer I heard a sound from the printer i.e. start-up sound but the weird thing is LED’s on and off light flashing together and the printer is not printing anything. Any one that has this problem’s solution please give it to me, I don’t know why this all flashing light’s comes at the same time? So is there is anyone has a solution which solve this thing king of problem, please share with me, any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. I want to start my printer in any cases, please help me out from this kind of mess.

Re: LASER 1710 Printer not Printing but Flashing on and off together

Your printer is not printing anything because you are using the damaged printer, I can say that because this is only happen if your printer get damaged and that you have no idea where it is actually. If I were at your place, I will only call the dell support center, I am sure that after calling them they will solve this puzzle and make you happy. So don’t think anymore just call them and you might able to print the page easily.

This situation might occur if any cases your printer LED has been damaged or get corrupted due to any technical reason. You can fix this kind of problem by just changing the power led, you can do this but before this disconnect printer and reconnect after changing the led. I hope this solution will help you to solve this problem.

As per my idea this is the problem of technical, you can solve this by only calling support center. This problem may also occur due to TONER cartridge; this is the cartridge which is used in laser printer to print text and images which improve quality of printing. Try to remove this cartridge and put it back in it, try this solution you might solve this problem.

---- Generally this problem make you to think about the repairing, because this is the hardware problem it is not easy that you can fix it on your own,,,, it is the job of expert. This problem may arise if your printer sensor has get damaged or get corrupted do to any reason, if this printer is in the warranty then just replace this and get new one. Think over this idea and try your luck that new one works after doing this.

You may see this error if in any cases your printer has a jam in the print queue, due to this problem your printer get confused that what to do next. So just look out for a jammed in the feed path and make sure that there is no jammed of piece of paper in that print queue. To see this paper just open the back cover and you may see this paper jammed. Think over this solution and do as I say to you, I am not so sure that it work on your system, I hope so.

If there is some problem in the roller, you may see this error that caused by your printer. If on the roller has some dust, that device not find any paper for the printer process, so to fix this kind of problem just clean that roller and one thing that make sure that all the doors are closed securely. If this printer has damaged due to technical reason you may have to suffer from this type of problem. So do it what I say to you, I wish that fulfills your needs.

---- There are so many reasons that leads you to this problem, there are some possibility that if in cases your printer circuit has been sorted due to technical problem, you may see that error. If your printer toner cartridge gets damaged or any of the paper jammed in the print queue, will lead you to this problem. You can’t solve this problem on your own, so just call any hardware engineer who has knowledge about the printer, he will solve your problem easily.